Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70146.36

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Advice?

Seasoned Veteran

Advice?

So i have a small debt to pay this week. I earned half of it and felt that i could double it up and fullfill the obligation. Off i went to H/L8. a bit later, in a raise-reraise hand flopped the best cards 'Aces set with K high + flush + straight possibilities, and got sucked out to a low straight.

so i'm back to close to zero [9 chips] --> i really can't stomach another 4 hours on surveys that rarely pay [i'm like 1:8 ratio that actually pays or LESS], and the "software" various i attemp to install/download is almost always *INFESTED* with malware and viruses.

Wanting to honor my debt to the individual who helped me out [and keep a 100% payment rating], what other choice do i have?

is it time to step back from PO?

I would suggest you either buy points or trade for points but your debts do need to be payed. I think it's good though you are asking for advice on how to make it right. Good luck.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Pay the debts and get rid of the stress. Yea, good job on asking. Better than being quiet and doing nothing.

umm not gambling with points when u owe would be a good start imo serves u right for trying to get the easy way out, the fact u talk about them as chips and not points is worrying though, just stomach the surveys and look at it this way the more surveys u get to complete the more chance u have of competeing in the wsopokerowned
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

Yeah i agree with azreal. I think the loaning BS is a big problem here. Too many players think its ok to borrow and then take them points into client trying(usually donking)for that big hit. Too many look at points as just points or as you put it "chips". Points add up to dollars, there not just "points".. Unless you knew you was going to do some free trials or buy points i dont understand why you took out a loan in the first place. Were they just to gamble with in client ? Sounds like you need to put ur big boy pants on and stomach it, earn them there points back and THEN take a step back and learn BRM before continuing on here. Ive been here for over a year and have never even had to think about getting a loan. You can sell ur $$ on the poker sites for points or you can buy points but before you go making a im done post(which is what this is basically) do what you need to do to pay off your debts..
    Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail : John Wooden

fair play to u ab for never needing to loan, i use it as incentive to earn the points its weird but if i never loaned id never do surveys n thus would never qualify for the wsopokerowned haha

thats tricky

^^
    thats pointless

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Quote Originally Posted by abwil2 View Post
    Yeah i agree with azreal. I think the loaning BS is a big problem here. Too many players think its ok to borrow and then take them points into client trying(usually donking)for that big hit. Too many look at points as just points or as you put it "chips". Points add up to dollars, there not just "points".. Unless you knew you was going to do some free trials or buy points i dont understand why you took out a loan in the first place. Were they just to gamble with in client ? Sounds like you need to put ur big boy pants on and stomach it, earn them there points back and THEN take a step back and learn BRM before continuing on here. Ive been here for over a year and have never even had to think about getting a loan. You can sell ur $$ on the poker sites for points or you can buy points but before you go making a im done post(which is what this is basically) do what you need to do to pay off your debts..
    I agree , just crazy

crazy is as crazy does though unfortunately

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast