Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $69960.28

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Bounties

TON is Gone.
    Quote Originally Posted by Prawney View Post
    You are totally disregarding the issue that has lead to this. Ill try again. When we sticky a bounty with a stipulation and the person who KO's the dude doesnt meet the stipulation the person who set the bounty wont pay up. Of course you would think that this is the end of it and we move on.

Unfortunately i can tell you from experience that the person who is trying to claim the bounty then moves onto the mods, pm'ing us non stop about wanting the points and how the site advertised it so has to pay up. No matter how many times we say we didnt set the bounty and that they didnt meet the stipulations they just dont listen and continue to ask us over and over to pay the bounty.

By refusing to sticky bounties with stipulations it does 2 things for us. 1) It removes the situation i described above, and 2) It saves us from having a debate in chat with someone who wants us to sticky a bounty with stipulations. We dont have to explain our situation on it every time someone wants a sticky.

The idea behind this isnt to control any situation, its simply so we dont get caught up in the middle of bounties gone wrong due to stipulations. If people want to make threads for their bounties or post them in chat that is fine, we are not trying to eliminate stipulations, we just dont want to be seen as liable for them.

You are missing the point entirely and ultimately it is you and the other mods that will have to deal with the DRAMA that is to come.

Good Luck with that.
    TON is GONE. Blame the Mods. They stopped caring, or at least that's how it looks and feels.

Quote Originally Posted by TONelson View Post
    You are missing the point entirely and ultimately it is you and the other mods that will have to deal with the DRAMA that is to come.

Good Luck with that.
    What are you talking about.

TON is Gone.
    What are you talking about.
    Azreal said "it", I said "it, each of us a couple times in our own way. Not meaning to be difficult but this issue doesn't affect me that much at all so I'm done saying "it".
    TON is GONE. Blame the Mods. They stopped caring, or at least that's how it looks and feels.

I feel that you are just blatantly ignoring everything i explained to you. If not then i dont understand how you are reaching your judgement on the issue.

TON is Gone.
    I feel that you are just blatantly ignoring everything i explained to you. If not then i dont understand how you are reaching your judgement on the issue.
    The funny thing Prawney is I feel EXCATLY the same way. It is clear to me we are at an impass. Why belabour the issue any further?

Do yourself one favour, have someone write a clear and concise rule regarding bounties that can be linked to by keyword in the forums.

Quote Originally Posted by TONelson View Post
    The funny thing Prawney is I feel EXCATLY the same way. It is clear to me we are at an impass. Why belabour the issue any further?

Do yourself one favour, have someone write a clear and concise rule regarding bounties that can be linked to by keyword in the forums.
    You are saying this will create drama, i went in depth to explain how it will help stop any drama, then you reply again saying it will create drama.

Please elaborate so i atleast know where ur coming from. Explain how it is going to lead to more drama.

PokerOwned God
    what the hell stipulations are you talking about

Banned
    bump

I asked Zab once " How many disclaimers in a bounty is too many for us to sticky?" and he answered "7" ... which I took as sarcasm, meaning there should not be any.
    22:52 <onehotdame> pull my finger
    02:51 <onehotdame> ill miss u when u go
    14:53 <onehotdame> gotta callthePOD people
    12/17/2014 16:29 <onehotdame> your a bit of an ass when yo high

TON is Gone.
    You are saying this will create drama, i went in depth to explain how it will help stop any drama, then you reply again saying it will create drama.

Please elaborate so i atleast know where ur coming from. Explain how it is going to lead to more drama.
    As I said earlier, since bounties without stipulations can not be effectively stopped, and since only SIMPLE bounties (less common by my experience)will be posted, then un-stickied bounties with stipulations will become the norm (assuming people don't spam the boards). This will lead to a greater number of untracked bounties. Do you really think the people who bitch about not getting their points will care weather you stickied the bounties or not? Of course not. The more bounties that are sanctioned, the more FORCE the MODS have in arbitrating them.

Questions: How often does it happen that someone refuses to pay a bounty with stipulations?

Out of how many stipulated bounties on average?
    Last edited by TONelson; 01-26-2013 at 08:56 PM.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast