Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70456.89

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    If it was a coverup they woulda went to police. Instead the older brother shot and killed a cop on campus. for what? If they were innocent they could've found protection. Instead they ran and tried to kill cops.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    wow this is very interesting. it does leave a new light on the topic.

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin212121 View Post
    If it was a coverup they woulda went to police. Instead the older brother shot and killed a cop on campus. for what? If they were innocent they could've found protection. Instead they ran and tried to kill cops.
    Really? would they really? So all the photos are fake? The news station that had these pic faked em too right?

I dunno know i suppose anything can be faked but what was Merc's doing at the marathon? how do windows blow out if the bomb was outside? wouldnt they blow inward?
    Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail : John Wooden

PokerOwned Veteran
    Im not sure if itsa a cover or not and anybody saying they Know asma factbit was a cover...come on

PokerOwned God
    this is sht is not fake, man you guys are unreal...that all i am going to say i was actually in boston the weekend of the capture, the whole city was almost on lockdown, i couldnt even got out of the city heading back to ny

Elite PokerOwned Member marlais's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by abwil2 View Post
    Really? would they really? So all the photos are fake? The news station that had these pic faked em too right?

I dunno know i suppose anything can be faked but what was Merc's doing at the marathon? how do windows blow out if the bomb was outside? wouldnt they blow inward?
    You can see in the pic that it's safety glass, which is a weird crumbly glass that has a thin sheet of stretchy plastic on both sides. When it breaks, it shatters into a million tiny little pieces and is somewhat held together by the plastic. I'm sure there is glass on both sides, and I'm guessing that the glass that ended up on the outside was from a combination of shock wave reflections and the stretchiness of the safety glass.
    Got a fast GPU? Crunch Bitcoin calculations for PayPal $$$. See my profile for link!

PokerOwned God
    people r crazy to even doubt it and 9/11 too come guys get a life if you have to pull that stuff apart

People have a problem of just seeing something and totally believing what they are told without "literally" the full picture.

Like everyone posts pictures like this and say zomg look this is definately some kind of military operation

But they dont realise the first picture is just cropped from this.

As you can see you the top picture is just cropped from this picture which shows ur 2 "military" guys standing bedinde a police van AFTER the bombs went of. Pretty clear they are part of police enforcement that was brought in to help.

But yeah continue to believe these guys that give you half the story and claim conspiracy.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234