Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64776.68

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bitch made me go to church...

Bitch made me go to church but I'm a revolution, revolution, so hard that it hurts.
    Stealing camels from her purse 'cause I'm a revolution, revolution, so hard that it hurts.
    When I said that I was at home, I wasn't really at home.
    Once I was told by someone I didn't know 'bout this place I couldn't go, Oh no.

When your heart beats too hard, have a bit of Him in there with you, to make it through the Wintertime; Autumn in long coats.

Bitch made me go to work when I was 17 what an employee I turned out to be. Got fired for stealing from the register.
    My boss was a bastard, but he was nice to me. Choirmaster said I could be a Senator, I'd rather be a Janitor instead.

Once I was told by someone I didn't know, bout this place I couldn't go. Oh no!

When your heart beats too hard, have a bit of him in there with you, to make it through the Wintertime; Autumn in long coats.

In the beginning God said : "The four dimensional divergence of an antisymmetric second rank tensor equals zero", and at once there was light.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    i just wasted three minutes of my life reading this thread. i want those three minutes back!

Quote Originally Posted by sunburnt2k11 View Post
    i just wasted three minutes of my life reading this thread. i want those three minutes back!
    ROFLs
    "Heard you're looking for a stud. Well, I got the S-T-D. All I need is you. " - Rooster

PokerOwned Veteran
    Sounds like lyrics that were written by someone (a woman) who hasn't gotten past her 14th B-day. Nothing cool about it, just teenage angst crap.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    She made you go to church huh? I guess that's just more proof that you can lead a horse to water but you can't make him drink. I'm with Sunburnt on this one, this was a waste of my time.

PokerOwned Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by sunburnt2k11 View Post
    How could you get past the second sentence..

It's like someone who doesn't speak English wrote that sentence.

Quote Originally Posted by 1234Gunsmoke View Post
    Sounds like lyrics that were written by someone (a woman) who hasn't gotten past her 14th B-day. Nothing cool about it, just teenage angst crap.
    It IS lyrics, it's Skrillex - No Mercy Only Violence ... That said, yeah, it's like someone who doesn't speak English wrote that sentence, agreed, NuGHuFFeR.

i expected the young ppl to answer here...not the almost dead ones .........

In the beginning God said : "The four dimensional divergence of an antisymmetric second rank tensor equals zero", and at once there was light.

PokerOwned God
    yeah that was bad really bad did not read it all and why is my question

PokerOwned Pro
    I do like Skrillex, and now that you said that I do realize I have heard that song before... i remember thinking the same thing when i heard it the first time lol

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast