Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70091.69

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: So, I am happy

Sergeant

So, I am happy

I don't like Hot Dogs except for Nathan's Hotdogs (Costco/Sams Club Hotdogs). I have never found them for sale for home use outside of Sams Club/Costco in a box of like 100+ that is usually around $85ish.

Today I was in the commissary here on post and I noticed they had 8 packs for them for sale.

This makes me happy and I really doubt anyone cares. But I like them enough to not care if you care and just wanted to share my joy ( I have already ate 4 today lol)

Lol happy for you, and I miss going to the commissary.

me tooooooooooooooo - lol ;))

PokerOwned God
    LOL. That is funny. I am happy for you. It's the little things in life that make it worth it.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrimpatient View Post
    I don't like Hot Dogs except for Nathan's Hotdogs (Costco/Sams Club Hotdogs). I have never found them for sale for home use outside of Sams Club/Costco in a box of like 100+ that is usually around $85ish.

Today I was in the commissary here on post and I noticed they had 8 packs for them for sale.

This makes me happy and I really doubt anyone cares. But I like them enough to not care if you care and just wanted to share my joy ( I have already ate 4 today lol)
    No point in replying with a similar story and boring everyone but i definately know where ur coming from.

PokerOwned God
    you might not want to say wieners make you happy while in the commissary

Banned
    Nathan Dogs are the only one's to eat, besides some straight from the ballpark.

Quote Originally Posted by Prawney View Post
    No point in replying with a similar story and boring everyone but i definately know where ur coming from.
    this is unreal, no big post or anything? I'm disappointed!! Slacker

20:58 <Poof> I would trade my husband for gisele
    18:37 <thepokerkid> @thepokerkid: and stop thinking about gay things

Long story short. Being from ireland we have some food there that is really popular that isnt available in usa. Then one day walking through a store i come across an irish section, Needless to say i was excited and have since found other stores too.

Quote Originally Posted by Prawney View Post
    Long story short. Being from ireland we have some food there that is really popular that isnt available in usa. Then one day walking through a store i come across an irish section, Needless to say i was excited and have since found other stores too.
    Thanks for the post, I was beginning to think that a 12 year old got a hold of your computer!!

20:58 <Poof> I would trade my husband for gisele
    18:37 <thepokerkid> @thepokerkid: and stop thinking about gay things

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast