Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70411.13

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Survey Master

bigger freerolls

i see the numbers are increasing and soon we will find out if the prize pools are gonna increase. mentioned it in chat and zab pops up saying the 7pm warrants an increase of 5$ so thats good news. he also mentions the possibility of every 2 hour freerolls for 25$ each. starting at noon and ending at midnight.

i like the more freerolls for semi smaller pools because i do last longer bets and that gives me more opportunity. im sure some of you will disagree and would rather just increase the prize pools for the tourneys as they are now. either way im fine. just giving my opinion.

now onto a better idea. who would like to see a very big tourney monthly??? 250-500$ prize pool? crunching the numbers our tourneys cost 150 pts to enter now. a 500$ pool is 12.5x the payout of the 10pm tourney. so 1875 pts would be the cost to enter going by that math. im not even adding in the number of entrants. so could be more.

im sure the site could either 1 not add any money to the current freerolls. take the 5$ for a couple tourneys they were gonna add and save it daily. thats 300$ at 10$ per day and figure out a coupon price thats reasonable. and host this tourney.

option 2 would be charge a ridiculous amount to get in and go with it.

just throwing this idea out there to see if we can get any interest

I still want to see Big Foot.............but the possible increase is great

20:58 <Poof> I would trade my husband for gisele
    18:37 <thepokerkid> @thepokerkid: and stop thinking about gay things

I am definitely interested in participating in all of the above. Please keep me posted I am excited to see this happen and to be apart of it all. Regardless of what it takes to happen, I would be willing to pay more for entries and leave it up to Zab how the payouts are structured. I am really excited about the large tournament once a week, and I would play them weekly on a Sat or Sun. Paying the extra points for the buy-in would be just fine with me. Great ideas, I am looking forward to seeing how these roll out.
    Last edited by NateVest; 12-19-2012 at 10:46 PM.

I like the idea of adding in $25 Fr's every 2 hours from noon until midnight. I also like the idea of adding a monthly high BI tourney. I think that this site could get a lot bigger if Zab plays his "CARDS" right.

Survey Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Drywallman3 View Post
    I still want to see Big Foot.............but the possible increase is great
    theres thousands who want to see bigfoot. if you ever see bigfoot and get a picture ar capture him you could be a rich man

Banned
    just because the pay out of a tournament increases doesnt mean the buy in will increase with the same %. The free rolls are great where they are time wise. I can hit one, make a final table come in 2nd 3rd etc and finish still having 15 min or so for the next tourn to start. Now what you do when you have more closer together would be thinning out the competition or numbers but what are we here for though? I want the best competition I can get.. Hopefully it will make me better, but when you lower the payouts for the tourneys that makes me not want to play at all. Ok I do donkey bets to... I do not see how more tourneys helps unless your talking about more time you can bet on yourself in a day. I want the bigger payouts. Shoot I would do less tourneys to have 1 big maybe quarterly or monthly or even weekly bigger payout tourney. If I am going to get a headache playing I might as well get paid for it . Seriously though I am here to get better and win more $ not play in more tourneys for less cash. Just me though. I would love to see 1/2 as many free rolls in a day and have prize pool combined or take off 5$ from each game for the month and have a game where we can rebuy.. There is a lot that we CAN do but then that asks the question why are we here? You want to get better at poker and win more $$ or try to win points that get you 10$ cards to play poker with that you lose in a day and have to get more points to bet and buy coupon blah blah
    MORE $$$ = better stiffer competition trying harder. Less tourneys = hungrier players = better plays/players/games/final tables.

Quote Originally Posted by Bonghead View Post
    just because the pay out of a tournament increases doesnt mean the buy in will increase with the same %. The free rolls are great where they are time wise. I can hit one, make a final table come in 2nd 3rd etc and finish still having 15 min or so for the next tourn to start. Now what you do when you have more closer together would be thinning out the competition or numbers but what are we here for though? I want the best competition I can get.. Hopefully it will make me better, but when you lower the payouts for the tourneys that makes me not want to play at all. Ok I do donkey bets to... I do not see how more tourneys helps unless your talking about more time you can bet on yourself in a day. I want the bigger payouts. Shoot I would do less tourneys to have 1 big maybe quarterly or monthly or even weekly bigger payout tourney. If I am going to get a headache playing I might as well get paid for it . Seriously though I am here to get better and win more $ not play in more tourneys for less cash. Just me though. I would love to see 1/2 as many free rolls in a day and have prize pool combined or take off 5$ from each game for the month and have a game where we can rebuy.. There is a lot that we CAN do but then that asks the question why are we here? You want to get better at poker and win more $$ or try to win points that get you 10$ cards to play poker with that you lose in a day and have to get more points to bet and buy coupon blah blah
    MORE $$$ = better stiffer competition trying harder. Less tourneys = hungrier players = better plays/players/games/final tables.
    If your playing to get better, more free-rolls will make that best happen. Your want to play fewer tourneys for more money leads me to believe that your main goal is not to get better.

Quote Originally Posted by Bonghead View Post
    to shorten all you have said, this is what Zab's ultimate goal is for us in the long run

20:58 <Poof> I would trade my husband for gisele
    18:37 <thepokerkid> @thepokerkid: and stop thinking about gay things

Survey Master
    good stuff lol

PokerOwned Master
    I prefer the every 2 hours, and a big monthly tournament.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast