Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64222.91

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    PokerOwned God
    Would also like to see a big monthly tourney.

Seasoned Veteran
    i am for anything to discourage straight forward donkeying that's been occurring with reliable stability...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Drywallman3 View Post
    to shorten all you have said, this is what Zab's ultimate goal is for us in the long run
    Sorry to go on and on.. damn weed.................

Survey Master
    anyone else???

couple of points...the first is that the idea of more tourneys at a more appealing time thoughout the day is awesome..tho with more tourneys the grinder challenge will have to be constantly updated but im sure zab will sort that

second for any and all that seem to forget what zabs main goal is here...more freerolls higher payout less buyin zab will never increase the amount of points needed to buy a coupon unless something goes terribly wrong

third umm is it me or does everyone seem to forget the wsop...adding to that tourney would be awesome tommy for the prizepool you suggest i think a yearly tourney would be better rather than monthly...unless u want zab to go bankrupt and fast

lastly and i have said this before...i think that zab should use the money that he hasnt been using for loyalty tourneys in one big freeroll if/when carbon stops fucking about i mean with the money hes not been using over the past however many weeks now it would be quite a sum and should be open to loyalty users only
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

PokerOwned Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by MrBB33 View Post
    I prefer the every 2 hours, and a big monthly tournament.
    I agree with this.

PokerOwned God
    bigger freerolls are good...zab should raise them to 50 bucks imo

I like the idea of more tournies. I also think players need to take these freerolls more serious. There are way to many donks that will call any raise with any 2 cards and hit. We will see what happens.

Survey Master
    Quote Originally Posted by azreal1 View Post
    couple of points...the first is that the idea of more tourneys at a more appealing time thoughout the day is awesome..tho with more tourneys the grinder challenge will have to be constantly updated but im sure zab will sort that

second for any and all that seem to forget what zabs main goal is here...more freerolls higher payout less buyin zab will never increase the amount of points needed to buy a coupon unless something goes terribly wrong

third umm is it me or does everyone seem to forget the wsop...adding to that tourney would be awesome tommy for the prizepool you suggest i think a yearly tourney would be better rather than monthly...unless u want zab to go bankrupt and fast

lastly and i have said this before...i think that zab should use the money that he hasnt been using for loyalty tourneys in one big freeroll if/when carbon stops fucking about i mean with the money hes not been using over the past however many weeks now it would be quite a sum and should be open to loyalty users only
    adding to the wsopo is a horrible idea. its already a crazy tourney. i want a tourney where we all start with same stack not one where the biggest survey doer gets a load of chips. yes i know theres other ways to increase your stack im just making a point.

haha... how bigger?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast