Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $65044.45

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
    PokerOwned Master

beware bbno3 the hustler!!!

hears a copy of a convo with pike boy bare in mind he lost a 1k bet and not paid for a day

pikeboy412: u said you wanted double or nothing
    Me: this is takeing the mick now its been 1 day and no points
    Me: i thort we didnt need escrow cos people is clearly capableof saying if they have them or they dont but clearly your not
    Me: i have no points i am now a day late on a loan because i was xpecting you to pay up and you havnt
    pikeboy412: U SAID YOU WANTED TO DOUBLE ON ANOTHER GAME THEN I GO TO POGO AND YOU
    Me: this is takeing the mick now its been 1 day and no points
    Me: i thort we didnt need escrow cos people is clearly capableof saying if they have them or they dont but clearly your not
    Me: i have no points i am now a day late on a loan because i was xpecting you to pay up and you havnt
    pikeboy412: U SAID YOU WANTED TO DOUBLE ON ANOTHER GAME THEN I GO TO POGO AND YOU SAY YOU DONT WANT TO NOW...
    Me: cos i had no time
    pikeboy412: f*** OUT OF HERE, YOU ARE NOT
    pikeboy412: AND YOU ARENT ON DEFAULT CAUSE OF ME
    Me: no it was in market
    pikeboy412: AND YOU ARE ALWAYS PLAYING WITH I O U'S
    pikeboy412: DONTPLAY
    Me: always... tell me 1 game i have played and finished on a iou
    AND YOU LEFT IN THE MIDDLE OF A GAME CAUSE YOU WERE LOSING AND THEN ONLY CAME BACK CAUSE I TYPED NEVER AGAIN
    Me: wtf
    Me: i lost conection
    pikeboy412: AND TO BE HONEST I WAS CLICKING ON ANYTHING CAUSE I THOUGHT YOU WERENT COMING BACK
    Me: no i lost conection
    pikeboy412: IM NOT PLAYING AGAIN TIL WE PUT IN ESCROW CAUSE YOUR TOO SNEAKY
    pikeboy412: WITH THE GAMES
    pikeboy412: BETTER LUCK NEXT TIME TRYING TO HUSTLE ME
    Me: you take for ever going there you have problems with the games
    Me: hustle you how the f*** am i hustleing you if you havnt rearlised your the 1 who owes ME! POINTS
    Me: i we you f*** ALL
    Me: you OWE me
    Me: not the other way roun so dont put that garbige on me
    pikeboy412: I DONT OWE YOU SHIT
    pikeboy412: GL FAKE HUSTLER
    Me: wtf
    Me: what about 1k from yesteday
    pikeboy412: WTF IS RIGHT
    Me: you just gona f*** of with it then
    Me: ?
    do you plan on paying what you owe from yesterday or has your "girlfrend"/ mom not turned up yet
    Me: you got 3 minutese to give reasonable reason like i dont have points by end of the day or i am a prick and dont give a f***

PokerOwned Master
    please tell me people if hes the 1 who owes me point and hes a day late who is in the wrong because some how he has atempted to put this down to me

why bb why ( idk how u even get poeple to b et with u on pogo, for real .....

PokerOwned God
    bbno your a lil bitch... you leave games when you are losing.. and then blame it on connection and then some of the time you say you will i o u it..

this particular time, you left in the middle of a game cause you were losing and when it was basically over, you come back after the computer plays for you.. i will not play you again in anything, your a cheater... and now you want points..

i even tried to be nice and play you when you wanted a double or nothing, even after the bs so called connection problem and i agreed, went to play you then when i get there, you try to say nevermind i have to go ....

fake ass pogo hustler, this is a poker site, see you at the tables not the gameboards....

PokerOwned God
    dont even know what pogo is. ill have to check it out.

Survey Master
    regardless if he didnt wanna play a 2nd game double or nothing it looks like you owe 1k pikeboy. sorry man. on a side note ive heard you can cheat on pogo. so i dont know what the solution is here. in my opinion if you made a bet and lost be a man and pay up. lesson learned

i think bb has been getiing people involved in this for long time. noone shold play him on pogo i thinkkk tho...

PokerOwned God
    so your saying there is money to be made at pogo.. hook it up hook it up

PokerOwned God
    I am afraid I don?t understand the whole situation...

PokerOwned God
    fact- i always pay my debts

fact- bbno pulled some bullshit

fact- bbno will not be paid

fact- pikeboy412 will not read,comment, or reply on this thread again or to anyone again...

fact- gl everyone on the tables

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast