Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64222.91

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    PokerOwned Master
    its true escrow is the only way he even said its a fact he wont pay a bet he lost and its clear "im in the wrong"?!?!?!?! fair does he owes me 1k points but despite that im the 1 doing the wrong doing this time!?!?!?!?! if any 1 plays on pogo from now its all in escrow 1 way or 2 way all the same to me

PokerOwned Veteran
    You gotta stay away from some people, cant trust no one..

TON is Gone.
    As far as I'm concerned, if two or more people make bets OUTSIDE of the site, for points (or money, or whatever) OUTSIDE of the Market place (or other promo options), then nobody "owes" anybody anything. There is abosolutely no way for anyone here to get the whole story, and certainly no way for anyone to enforce a bet that has NOTHING TO DO with the site.

If you make a bet with someone based on games played outside of Pokerowned, thats your problem. Deal with it privately.
    TON is GONE. Blame the Mods. They stopped caring, or at least that's how it looks and feels.

PokerOwned Master
    good1buddy your so right but this is the 2nd person i trusted and probley alot of the site trusted but this just shows evreyone evreything pike boy has to say he even pointed out fact hes not payig back what he owe who knows pike boy could do this to any 1 s for future refrence no mater how much you or the whol site trusts someone always use escrow and the security features and put in escrow before bet it can always be cancled after if you win

PokerOwned Master
    asked pike again for points and not replyed so sad never trust pike specaly in a bet you win he try puting the blame on you and refuse to pay never again

PokerOwned Veteran JasonColeman's Avatar
    Jason IS Cool......ijs...go ninja's!!!
    tommy62278: ive watched. when your head is in game youre unstoppable

PokerOwned Master
    lol

PokerOwned Master
    "fact- i always pay my debts" thats a joke cos he surely aint paid me

PokerOwned God
    If he owes you points than obviously he is in the wrong. Sounds like there is a lot to this story. Hope he pays you back.

PokerOwned God
    Points are not hard to get. They are sometimes, but c'mon. When it comes to betting, don't be placing bets if you don't have the funds.
    That is the only reason I did not make more bets on Super Bowl Sunday. I was looking to kill, but only had about 1000 points. So I placed only one bet. Sucks too. Could have made a killing, and I still have shit to show for my winning bet.
    Just a tip. Best not to fuck around, who knows who you fuck around with what they are capable of.
    Wish you the best. Bet is a bet, you will lose some you will win some. Payback is a bitch. But just fucking do it.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast