Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63997.06

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
    PokerOwned Demi-God bigphatmike's Avatar

Background check resolvement~

Ok, my lovely Pokerowned. I just discovered the new feature of background check. Very good idea IMO. I love how it shows how much you have earned in offers from over your life-span on the site. To be able to look up someone on the site and get critically info, regarding if you should trust a player or not. However, I feel like my name has been completely biased, and I feel as if my character has been defamed greatly. I would like you to show you what I mean, and prov emy case as well as I can, so this silliness can stop.

Firstly It says I have 7 other accounts "with same IPs". I know this is fairly vague, and isn't directly accusing me of anything, but as i have personally told Zab, and other mods on the site, they are not me. When I hang out with my friends (which are poker junkies too) I have bragged to them about how cool Pokerowned is, how they host so many lovely freerolls, numerous profitable promotions. Everytime I referred my friends to this site, they have no clue what they are doing, I would have to walk them through the signing up process, get points, singing up for freerolls, obtaining passwords etc. I literally taught them all how to work it here, but after a while they have all fizzed out. i know that they arent playing on these accounts anymore. they usually only played when i was hanging with them anyways. I also don't know why there are duplicates on this page either. I do remember that my friend 'chrisgibby69' as you know him, forgot his info once while I was over his house. he wanted to play a freeroll and had to make another account. None of these people are me, and they shoud be taken off this list. From me referring a few of my friends, helping them set up their account, i get scolded with 7 different aliases? All these should be taken off my 'background check'

Next thing is the 'Mod threat level Scam'
    this really upset me when i saw this. Thisis what it said:

Mod Comment: User borrows with no intent of paying back, unless if he wins something. Constantly on wall of shame for 2 years now, and will state in chat that he could care less. If you loan, consider it a loss

I cant believe a moderator can be so bias, mean, and incredily wrong

Firstly, i have always had every intention of paying back every single loan i have ever made. Every singleloan has always been paid off. Yes about half of my loans have defaulted, but i always pay back when i bounce back. To say i iam a severe scam threat is incredibly rude and i cant believe that Pokerowned would do this to someoen that has spent countless hours on this site.
    For pete's sake, I have earned over 55k in points from doing offers here. 55,000 points. that is soo much time and effort, soo many hours.
    Then it says that i have gone in chat stating i would care less??????????????
    Please show me this you lying sack of hatred to me. I have always stating that i am trying to pay back when i can, and dont wurry i wont run off. How dare you state this? i have shown soo much love, and given so much insight on NLHE. this must have been from a Moderator that has a beef with me.
    "If you loan, consider it a loss" this is bull shit and it shouldnt be welcome here especially from Mod. I demand that these flaming comments be taken down immediately. also this moderator should surface and admit what he said was lies.

As in the negative and positive feedback, i have no arguments on this, as every comment is true. and that is fair.

I Apologize for the typos, as i am in a very enraged state, and my space bar doesnt space every time.
    Please Zab, or an actual MOD fix this

Well how long have you had the loans, and have you had money to pay them back and just chosen to spend it elsewhere?

These are fair questions right? Because I believe you've been in debt for months here...

Oh Im sorry, I needed my signature for that post...

Best Poets of All time<br/>
    <br/>
    https://www.facebook.com/KenLWayt/

Survey Master
    cant wait to read the mod comments on this 1

Since I've been here I've never actually known you to NOT be in debt. I'd say that's a high risk.

<br/>

Banned
    Wall of shame for 2 years? Is that part true?

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Quote Originally Posted by bigphatmike View Post
    I have earned over 55k in points from doing offers here. 55,000 points. that is soo much time and effort, soo many hours.
    lol i have been here two months and have earned almost 40k while juggling a full class load youvr been here 2 years.

as for the number of accounts linked to your IP. you really think that zab has time to go through every single member and listen to their excuses to why they have more than one account on their IP? if they make an exception for you they have to make one for everyone and it would b chaos.

Elite PokerOwned Member JohnnyDeepStacks's Avatar
    This is an excellent thread. I enjoyed it very much, ty for sharing.

JDS boobytrap spelled backwards is partyboob
    PooffyFooffy omg I need to play there more, were u in da game?
    JDS @PooffyFooffy no Pooffy its just a fun fact

PokerOwned Demi-God bigphatmike's Avatar
    I have also traded over $1000 dollars on this site , in a wide spread of trades with a lot of different people. I havenever scammed any of them, and if any of them could comment on this and back me up it would be greatly appreciated.

One time Gametime was buying juicy or Carbon from me for GDMP, when my Cashier kept malfunctioning. He had sent code first and everything, unfortuantle i told him that i couldnt send the funds since it wasnt working right. he had no wurries about the situation, i told him i didnt process the code yet , and to try someone else. im pretty sure he did.

Never would i scam anyone. just because i have defaulted on 24 out of 46 loans does not credit that my threat should be 'severe' especially when i have done sooo many trades with soo many people on here, well before the 'escrow' was implemented, and am still doing trades.

Well now it's obvious you're delusional - defaulted on over 50% of your loans makes you not "high risk" it makes you "you're an idiot to loan this guy anything"

<br/>

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast