Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63355.4

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by BigHeadAl View Post
    I won quite a bit of money when I was with spadeclub and had a shot at $10,000 for first in one of their monthly $40k guarantees I took 47th out of a few thousand people. IDK why people wouldnt try this out... your limited by the # of tournaments you can play but its easy profit.
    so let me get this str8 u gotta pay money and ur limited to the number of tourney u can play

hahaahahha

PokerOwned Moderator
    Yes, it's lame. I don't know any hardcore online poker player that is willing to go subscription.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    wheres the link for the video?

Master Sergeant
    Yes it's very instresting i totally agree.Poker is nice i love it.
    Mike sextonnn

Sergeant
    Neither i . But i will look for it.

PokerOwned Master
    I got free trial to PurePlay and it was ridiculous and I would have to think Sexton'ns site is better but it has to have a high% donkey count.

PokerOwned Veteran
    i agree with intelligent thought................they both are douche-bag sites...............(no offense)...............but they are..............listen to general consensus on here(they will never steer u wrong)

i had a firned that tried the WPT thing like one year ago,,, but he said it wasnt worth it at alll> not even enuf tourneys to play at the time he could play them,,, i thiknk is a waste of money theree really>>

Quote Originally Posted by RVCrusher View Post
    ya i mean ill be honest, im tempted to try it, but im not depositing ANYWHERE since black friday, so to pay their $20 a month i dont think would be that smart, but idk..
    I have seen it a few times, like you i'm not putting $20.00 a month to any room at this point. On a different note this ad has been on long before Black Friday.

20:58 <Poof> I would trade my husband for gisele
    18:37 <thepokerkid> @thepokerkid: and stop thinking about gay things

PokerOwned Moderator
    I remember Sexton's NLOP site. You could play for free, but there were like 3 different ad banners going on at the same time, and you had to watch a 30 second commercial i believe during breaks. Was annoying, the games were soft... but actually winning anything is really hard. I won a satellite pretty easily but didn't bother to play the real tourney. It was for a 200 digicam but had like 500 players. I was too lazy. Winner take all tournies don't interest me. Also, people complained about how long it took to get your money. Think it was the standard 6-8 weeks but usually longer.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast