Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $66623.98

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

To anyone I've helped, I need your help now

It's confusing to me as a senior member of the site who A. Makes Zab a lot of revenue with tasks, B. Helps out old and new members alike with any questions, C. Stakes players to help build a bankroll, and D. Constantly thinks of new promotions and ways to improve the site, that I get shit on for asking questions about why things don't work properly but other members of the site (I'll not mention names) can go off on other players for various reasons and get 22 warnings but no repercussions. I don't care if this sounds like sour grapes, cause it is, but enough is enough.

Case in point, Tecate (who is one of the nicest people you'll ever talk to you and is still in her infancy learning poker) doesn't deserve to be berated for an hour by a certain player who was upset they got beat in a freeroll. Was the person banned? Of course not - they were given 8 warnings to calm down. EIGHT. Even though everyone in the room (cat, momma, acesup, there are others) at the time was telling him to stop and asking for him to be banned, our pleas as a community were ignored so that this person could just keep it up.

But asking why the BR Boost doesn't work after 2 months of exhausting every avenue (PMs, posts, chat, etc.) without swearing? Questioning Zab as to why this promotion has never worked? Just a ban - no warning. Seems fair right?

So here's what I need - for all those I've been kind to, helped, staked, etc. - I need your support. I need to know that I'm not out of line the way I feel. That this place caters toward some and shits on the rest. That the room is consistent in the way it tolerates some behavior but not others. If I am, so be it - I'll leave this place for good cause it's not worth it in its current state. If I'm right, just post that you agree with the way I feel and changes have to be made - I don't think a majority of people feeling the same way can be ignored.

- Rob
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!

leaving the site over getting a 30 min chat ban and a promo not working is abit ott imo
    the problem with moderation is the mods are human and what one person seems as 2 much others may not though 8 warnings is a tad stupid should be one warning then a ban imo (even though yes this means i should have been banned way more times than the countless i already have)
    inconsistancy comes with being hman im afraid just keep pming zab about the issue reporting posts you deem offensive and let it go.

i request from me though please dont spam the forum with umpteen thousand threads on this issue :/
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!

Banned
    Not out of line at all man. I totally agree! You have my support.

Survey Master
    i saw a little of what transpired. i agree that some do get away with more than others here. i think pooffy was just trying to calm you down with a 30 min ban before you got too heated. i wouldnt take it too personally. we are on the NO DRAMA in ch1 policy(before you go off on me for this lol) and she is trying to prevent it. yes i read the above post and i agree that ppl get away with shit, but sometimes mods arent on to see the bs. and to be honest sometimes the mods that are on dont give a shit. they let chat go nuts. pooffy is not one of those mods. if shes on shes gonna ban anyone whos starting or is potentially causing drama.

Agree. i was ban for a week for re posting a PM from gunsmoke threatening me to whoop my ass and etc...

Really? what kind of 56 year old man talk like this? i was talking to poofy and all i said to her was "snitch get stitches" and then he shoot me that email. so i put that on the chat room and i got ban right away. Not fair at all
    Last edited by azreal1; 10-01-2013 at 04:00 PM.

This is getting old. Were sick and tired of the Spurs owning us. This is the year we ride up to the challenge, Get the monkey off our back! We Believe GO Dubbssss!!

It does seem true that some gets away with murder with no repercussions while others are judged disruptive and banned for same thing.I do know that rivdee has staked me and stood up for me when I needed it.

PokerOwned God
    rivdee is cool in my book and the "problem" is being resolved

JBD
    As far as the BR boost thing goes...i'm wondering why i didnt get credit as well since last update..MERGE br boost was working for me just fine and steadily going up..i even got the 2k points once..mainly just by grinding limit tables. I grinded the shit outta limit since last update and got absolutely no br boost points...THIS does seem a bit weird, since everything was working previously....you've got my support on that front riv.

Quote Originally Posted by DuckU408 View Post
    Agree. i was ban for a week for re posting a PM from gunsmoke threatening me to whoop my ass and etc...

Really? what kind of 56 year old man talk like this? i was talking to poofy and all i said to her was "snitch get stitches" and then he shoot me that email. so i put that on the chat room and i got ban right away. Not fair at all
    posting that pm in chat does indeed warrent a ban
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

Quote Originally Posted by azreal1 View Post
    posting that pm in chat does indeed warrent a ban
    THis isn't over 1 incident - this is over a multitude of instances where certain people get a lot more leeway than others, that's all.

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast