Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64933.4

Elite PokerOwned Member wykydsceptre's Avatar

anyone ever sell on Ebay?

Ive bought a lot on ebay, but never tried to sell anything. during my recent move, I was throwing stuff in a box for goodwill. was going to throw in all my old playstation1 games, then I checked on ebay and saw some went for a good price. was hopin to get 20 bux for 14 games, bidding just ended..$91!!! if ya havent sold B4 its not as hard as I thought, so give it a try!

PokerOwned Demi-God
    yeah i have also sold many things on ebay but beware of all their fees and charges. your profit will be way low if you don't sell anything over $5

they have a free selling option now for a LOT of stuff. I paid NO fees, and the profit will buy me a lot of points here

Seasoned Veteran
    I have an ebay store with a few thousand items listed. Mostly funny tshirts and celebrity id cards. Will post link from computer tomorrow. Can offer anyone on here a discount if u like something

i am in the process of working on my Ebay Store KhaosInc Ebay is a great place to make money off of things that are just lying around or you dont need anymore

PokerOwned God
    I sell and buy all kinds of shit. got a nice smartphone some years ago fucking so cheap. I sell all sorts of medical books (books for pill poppers/pill sellers, you know the same books that nurses use at hospitals), college books, computer parts up the ass.
    Actually, I have a shit load of hard drives I need to post up for sale. I have bought grow shit for growing bud, then turned around and sold that same shit on ebay lol. I have a great rating over there, oh have a motherboard I proly need to post on there.

can you open a cannibus store on ebay?

PokerOwned Demi-God
    If you make a grilled cheese sandwich that has the face of Jesus on it you can make a lot of money.

Quote Originally Posted by Nirvana37nirvanA View Post
    I have an ebay store with a few thousand items listed. Mostly funny tshirts and celebrity id cards. Will post link from computer tomorrow. Can offer anyone on here a discount if u like something
    I will SURELY check out your store! I think its a great idea to have a section where we can get or give discounts on the bay!