Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70519.43

Thread: Anyone

Banned

Anyone

lol, i am a member that used to get banned quite often cause someone would run there mouth, i would back, and the little circle of particular mods would ban me and not the other guy, bs, but whatever, i would write them, they would make there point, i wouldn't agree, but i still had reason to be banned, so i would accept it, even though the other guilty party would not be. Anyways, tonight, no body in chat, they all just left, 5 or 10 minutes after the fact, i wrote something about me not being allowed to be in a good mood in chat without accusations or hell, give it a name. I post one thing, about myself, and a call i got, no names or anything, but yet i get banned. No one to see it but mods, um, does anyone see why i should be banned. I was told NO DRAMA, that's like telling a kid because, a bullshit safety phrase with at times no merit. and this is one of the times. Am sure not the only one that see's smack talk, or "DRAMA" all damn day, but no ban or reprimanding. Me, i said fuckin i am not allowed to be happy, just got rheemed for it" exact quote, i get banned? i call bs,i am a army of one, and thats the way i like it,well army of 3, my kids are nice kids, but got papas back There is my vent, doubt it will last 10 minutes ...............LMFAO,
    HAPPY MOTHERS DAY ALL, give your moms a big hug, or give your kids huge kisses, glad mine are outta state till tuesday

Banned
    holy shit, it's still here? lol, would think this would get deleted and me permanently banned for this, considering what in the i got banned for, fucking bunch or jokes, reminds me of ppl that are 6'6' 250 solid muscle and will kick your ass on the computer, but when away from the digital life, just another...well, "barks like a big dog, pisses like a puppy" there , that was clean,

Banned
    wow, considering the way those 2 slimeballs bitchfist and gutter ball are with me, surprised those 2 mods didn't delete this, but yet i was actually in a good mood,and felt like chatting, a mod called me talking hella shit to me, so like i said i the main thread, i said one thing about not allowed to be happy, then get banned, but yet this is still here. they notice every freaking breath i make,weird. Anyways, you two are lame for mods, fucking lil kids. Whatever, i will enjoy tomorrow. Anyways, Happy Mother's Day, if you are a mother, go and grab your kids and give em a hug, if your wife is with the kids, go enjoy your family, if your mom is out of town, be happy phone calls lose reception

You cant actually demand from someone to delete a thread on Sunday, anyways your thread is a mother loving related. So good luck next time when trying to get banned.
    Since then: u_fail__by_akatsukir3dbl4ck-d328y4t.jpg

PokerOwned Demi-God
    lol seems if u let it go u might get to stay
    its a lot easier to get along or ignore than to be combative and be banned again and again and again rofl!!!

ignore it
    "You can bluff good players, But you can't bluff a donk"
    "If there Good enough to call, There Good enough to raise"
    "Patient's is a virtue not a god giving right,"
    "Waiting on a hand can be a pain, But winning those hands will be a joy"