Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70884.01

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    Survey Master

makeup and how it works

recently i staked a player who owed 25$ makeup to me for previous stakes. i shipped him 13.08 to run some sngs on the bcp network. he turns the 13.08 into 16.65. ok the stake was a 60/40 cut with sb and m/u if he loses again. so my thinking is he made 16.65. so 16.65-13.08=3.57 left profit. take the 3.57x.6 for my cut on stake = 2.14. leaves 1.43 for his cut which goes towards make up???? sound correct?

his opinion is i get my 13.08 back and all the profit thats left 3.57 goes towards make up? how would this be fair?? i make no profit on new stake? dont sound right at all to me.

opinions pls

Elite PokerOwned Member
    need opinions

PokerOwned Pro
    Hmmm i think i would have to side with tommy on that

Survey Master
    Quote Originally Posted by JKoFF View Post
    Hmmm i think i would have to side with tommy on that
    ty i believe im right here also.

PokerOwned Master
    Should have the 1.43 go back to tommy, and that be subtracted out of the 25 thats owed for make up.

Im with tommy on this if a player has staked u for 25 u lost it and he gives u another 13 u should b paying s/b until 38 is reached (rounded numbers). I mean I would atleast. If your going to hook me up to play on your behalf im in debt until i pay u back or I would give u 25 stake on diff site. I think its just a matter of staking people you trust. if i gave u 25 on other site to do as u wish with then i would keep 1.45 or whatever it was. I think moral of the lesson is only stake with people you trust and be very exact on repayment methods.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Quote Originally Posted by eichroll View Post
    Im with tommy on this if a player has staked u for 25 u lost it and he gives u another 13 u should b paying s/b until 38 is reached (rounded numbers). I mean I would atleast. If your going to hook me up to play on your behalf im in debt until i pay u back or I would give u 25 stake on diff site. I think its just a matter of staking people you trust. if i gave u 25 on other site to do as u wish with then i would keep 1.45 or whatever it was. I think moral of the lesson is only stake with people you trust and be very exact on repayment methods.
    you understand make up correctly. you are on my side you just don't know it.

You are correct until i reach 38, there is no profit and i keep nothing

Elite PokerOwned Member snklzona's Avatar
    In all of the stakes I have heard of or about dealing with m/u and s/b there could be only one correct method of doing this...that being precisely the way that tommy62278 laid it out in the first thread...

Elite PokerOwned Member
    just another point for everyone.

say i turned that 13 into 75

62 profit x.4= 24.80

so according to you guys that 24.8 would go towards make up.

so i'd still have $.20 of make up

Meanwhile Tommy would have (62-25) 37 total profit.

Interesting.....

Elite PokerOwned Member snklzona's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Unkclan View Post
    you understand make up correctly. you are on my side you just don't know it.

You are correct until i reach 38, there is no profit and i keep nothing
    How do you figure there would be no profit from an entirely new/different stake...the new stakes obligation to pay past debt would not supercede the contactrual obligation of the second agreement...it would merely provide the means to do so...IMO...I'm just saying
    Last edited by snklzona; 06-06-2013 at 12:55 AM.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast