Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $66593.05

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
    PokerOwned Demi-God

Angry Why are there so many rude ass people here?????????

Really makes me wanna say fuck this site!!!! People are always so quick to criticize everyone's play. I started out havin fun but now people just me sick!!!!!! so some people aren't the best players. But damn can't anyone have a chance to learn without being downed and talked to liked a dog!!!!!!!!!!!! Probably wont be on much longer. I know it will make a lot of you so called good players happy.
    JUST PLAYIN FOR FUN

I blame moral decline, try not don't let them bother you, most are just over-inflated egos.
    22:52 <onehotdame> pull my finger
    02:51 <onehotdame> ill miss u when u go
    14:53 <onehotdame> gotta callthePOD people
    12/17/2014 16:29 <onehotdame> your a bit of an ass when yo high

I don't pay much attention to chat when playing, most of the people with big mouths are bad players anyway and talk shit when they are getting lucky. You are letting it tilt you and that is part of poker, not tilting.
    Rev. Christopher "The Dude" ****
    Ordained Dudeist Priest at Dudeism, the Church of the Latter-Day Dude

-- W. L. Bateman (<(<>(<>.(<>..<>).<>)<>)>)

Just consider the source whenever you are on the receiving end of insults. Noone on this site is a professional player, otherwise we wouldn't be on this site.

Just a bunch of cars on the highway honking. Turn up your radio and tune them out.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Quote Originally Posted by MichMan View Post
    I blame moral decline, try not don't let them bother you, most are just over-inflated egos.
    Just wanted to vent, but didn't wanna start anything in Chat, like before LMAO!!! And I totally agree, no one has any morals anymore!!!
    JUST PLAYIN FOR FUN

Quote Originally Posted by gundacker View Post
    Just consider the source whenever you are on the receiving end of insults. Noone on this site is a professional player, otherwise we wouldn't be on this site.

Just a bunch of cars on the highway honking. Turn up your radio and tune them out.
    wrong many people on the site do play alot and make a decent amount of cash...they use this site for trading/staking as a source of extra income
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

Seasoned Veteran
    Laugh at 'em. If you let them get to you, they win. If it doesn't bother you, they are left stewing in their own private pity party and you get a chuckle out of it.

PokerOwned Veteran
    These people have other things going on in their lives. Any form of e-communication(if you will) you will find people who are always angry and I beleive this is a form of release from their frustrations, these people are probably verbally, or even physically abusive in real life

Zab
    Its poker.. Its been like this forever.. When you KO someone, they want to tell you how awful you are.

What I used to do is say "Sorry, It's my first time playing.. I was trying to just get all Red cards"
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

Quote Originally Posted by Jameuskid View Post
    These people have other things going on in their lives. Any form of e-communication(if you will) you will find people who are always angry and I beleive this is a form of release from their frustrations, these people are probably verbally, or even physically abusive in real life
    or just generally hate getting sucked out on from lucky ass mofos who dont know how to play
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast