Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63958.76

Experienced Member

Angry Always getting screwed

It seems that no matter what survey i complete i am getting screwed out of my points. I have tried to follow the links provided and still cant get to the correct "link" to get to report my missing points.

Experienced Member

Thumbs down another case file about it for ya.

Went to buy points with my credit card as I cant get surveys to work AND to pay me. I said my credit card was invalid , I KNOW for a fact that is valid and I put money on this pre-paid credit card this morning. isnt that just peachy.

Elite PokerOwned Member lulabell79's Avatar
    Maybe it's Divine Intervention? lol!

No, seriously, I'm sorry you are having a hard time getting things to work for you. If I'm online, feel free to pm me anytime you are having trouble and I will be glad to help you any way I can.

I'm glad to see you here!! I've missed you since our "freeroll champ" days.. we had alot of fun there!!

Hope you are doing well and I hope to talk to you soon
    There are TWO rules for ultimate success in poker:
    1. Never tell everything you know.

Quote Originally Posted by Trimming1 View Post
    It seems that no matter what survey i complete i am getting screwed out of my points. I have tried to follow the links provided and still cant get to the correct "link" to get to report my missing points.
    That should work in most cases, I hope you are hitting help in each individual sponser and not hitting missing points on the main page?
    If you are going through the individual sponsers, you are missing something as each offer you have ever tried should pop up with the status, and the ones that have not converted, on the right should be a link that says report problem...

fwiw I usually cannot even get the hot surveys to convert, but I am not always clearing my browser files and stuff either.

PokerOwned God
    well the follow up info given to original question was very helpful to me thanks

Experienced Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lulabell79 View Post
    Maybe it's Divine Intervention? lol!

No, seriously, I'm sorry you are having a hard time getting things to work for you. If I'm online, feel free to pm me anytime you are having trouble and I will be glad to help you any way I can.

I'm glad to see you here!! I've missed you since our "freeroll champ" days.. we had alot of fun there!!

Hope you are doing well and I hope to talk to you soon
    Hi lulubell! You can get on messenger and we could chat some time.I Like that pix! Nice to finally "see
    you..LOL