Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64468.26

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    PokerOwned Pro
    Ok i will chime in on this i was here the night he was going off and talking shit putting the site down and posting all the shit in marketplace so yeah i say no to coming back.

PokerOwned Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by PokermanROD View Post
    then vito what does paying ebay have to do with him getting his banned dropped tell me that
    I think Zab said it couldn't hurt. But that doesn't matter. Why ask that? Are you saying the only way he/you will pay off your debt is if he/you benefits from it?

...pls tell me more about your/his character.

PokerOwned Demi-God DocHo11idaze's Avatar
    ok cliff notes. he owes ebay $20/10k or something and he went on a rampage bashing po/zab. both sound standard, minus the bashing zab, but he could of been on life tilt? i dont know the guy what so ever but seems like a lot of people go on rampages in chat...all the time. maybe not the the extreme that he did, but they do. they badger and hassle others via bubble chat/or client chat lol. and theres a new person scamming this and that daily it seems. the screen shot saying po sucks, okay yeah fucked up, but im sure theres tons of people that would do that if they got perma banned on here and were bitter. i mean he may come back and be a civil regular person and mind his own. obv anyone thats joined today or before will know the situation with him and know not to deal or whatever, but any newbs wont have the points or will to do it anyways.

It is in your court zab, he took personal jabs at you or whatever(i dontknow i wasnt on when it happend) but its not a site for 'personal things'. many people use it as a business or a 'grind'. so you're somewhat, running a business or something making money. he can become a contributing member again to the site. so you gotta think of putting business over personal matter, and not let the shots or whatever happened between u 2 to get between it. my .02
    Turtleboooy: lol when i come on i think f*** that Doc guy but i dont know why...haha

Banned
    Suprised im the first to say this but any chance this "brother" is him?

Quote Originally Posted by DocHo11idaze View Post
    ok cliff notes. he owes ebay $20/10k or something and he went on a rampage bashing po/zab. both sound standard, minus the bashing zab, but he could of been on life tilt? i dont know the guy what so ever but seems like a lot of people go on rampages in chat...all the time. maybe not the the extreme that he did, but they do. they badger and hassle others via bubble chat/or client chat lol. and theres a new person scamming this and that daily it seems. the screen shot saying po sucks, okay yeah fucked up, but im sure theres tons of people that would do that if they got perma banned on here and were bitter. i mean he may come back and be a civil regular person and mind his own. obv anyone thats joined today or before will know the situation with him and know not to deal or whatever, but any newbs wont have the points or will to do it anyways.

It is in your court zab, he took personal jabs at you or whatever(i dontknow i wasnt on when it happend) but its not a site for 'personal things'. many people use it as a business or a 'grind'. so you're somewhat, running a business or something making money. he can become a contributing member again to the site. so you gotta think of putting business over personal matter, and not let the shots or whatever happened between u 2 to get between it. my .02
    agreed.

PokerOwned Pro
    When he slanders the site and breaks the ToU (i.e. spamming affiliate links), that certainly constitutes a business decision and not a "personal" matter.

I can count on 1 hand how many people from here who got into default for whatever reason were aloud back. Not going to mention names but they did contribute and were not fools in chat just 1. huge degens 2. had unfortunate things happen in their personal lives which over rid their debts. Sad to say they were given a chance to redeem themselves from zab and the community and they are no longer with us now.

As for allen he took it to another level bashing Zab in chat and scamming, and from what I am understanding wanting to comebakc and no effort to repay his debt.

So as I saw Zab say all who want to make good need to make good on their debts here, that speaks volumes to this community!

20:58 <Poof> I would trade my husband for gisele
    18:37 <thepokerkid> @thepokerkid: and stop thinking about gay things

Seasoned Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by LCDaBoss View Post
    Suprised im the first to say this but any chance this "brother" is him?
    I was going to say the same thing reading through until I saw Jlynn post our thoughts.

fking diack - he ask me for 10k 4 weeks ago. i send him and no points back or money. fcking idiot.............

By the way, "Do not steal! ... The government do not like competition...! ''

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567