Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70146.36

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    And thank u treeman that is why my bro got banned not for scamming all u people that dont know treeman knows listen to him

PokerOwned God
    the guy could just close his internet from ISP... get new internet. continue to make new account here and on carbon. then he will be back. most likely the guy is already here and you all just don't know which guy he is. too easy to get banned and make a new account.

my brother has not done this he has been playing at swc this is why he is asking for his allen799 back thank u dimebag

PokerOwned God
    lol i hear he ripped people off, then got caught. umm yeah sure would be real nice to have him be here to f with the new peeps i try to bring here. real nice. lol your brother. that is just too funny. if my brother ripped peeps off then got the boot, first i would kick his ass. second, i would have him give me x amount of dollars which i would buy points with. i would then use that points to pay anyone who got ripped off. end of story.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    your welcome, im not sure about the whole scamming issue but he went on a wild rant that was funny for a min but he kept goin till he got chat banned then started postin bogus trades in market and anywhere else he could speak his mind

PokerOwned God
    well if he didnt rip anyone off then let him back. who cares bout the rest, so just put on a chat ban and put on a maximum post count.
    no harm.

well dimebag he does owe ebay 10k and yes he told me he wants back on the site to pay and yes he said he will go after gametime74 for the money that he owes my brother

Zab
    From what i remember.. He went on a rant, starting promoting other sites and trashing this site..

So what's changed since then?
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

PokerOwned God
    f*ck

lilg said he was trashing PO on SWC now too IDK tho,,,,, i know we dont need any more drama tho ,,,

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast