Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $69960.28

Banned

To all people i owe and everyone else...this is my final farewell

I am not leaving
    Last edited by fluffypuppy; 02-17-2012 at 09:37 AM.
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!

PokerOwned God
    you are rambling on - poeple who make money pay alot of taxes in this country which pays for your food stamps and checks each month so don't blame them
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!

It is not anyone's responsibility to give you money to gamble with, you are out of line in so many ways.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    are u kidding me
    this is what happens when people get handouts all there life they expect it
    and when they dont they cry foul grow the fck up!!! childish post i hate i hate
    well i cant relate !!!

Elite PokerOwned Member bishking's Avatar
    Can you stop making post about you owing money, so other member feel pity into giving money or points. How about you just leave now. This is your third post about you owing money, leaving, or not leaving and it getting so tiresome. Quick acting miserable and be a man. Either pay what you owe or ban yourself.

This my friends...is your typical Obama supporter!!! Fuck him and fuck Obama!

Survey Master
    Thank you. Before this turns into politics or religion or something that will create hate I am closing this thread