Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $66723.57

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Lieutenant Commander TopJimmy99's Avatar

Alcoholics Anonymous

So what kind of alcohol do you all drink? What's your favorite kind of beer, or what's your favorite mixed drink? Starting this thread so we can all share our deepest, darkest fears and desires... also for a place to find a new type of drink or MORE alcohol that's worth a try.

Knight
    I do not drink, and I do not plan on drinking. The only thing I can see myself drinking is a glass of wine with dinner some day.

Oh you're missing out man. There are so many different delicious types of beer out there. There are so many types of liquor, mixed drinks, and wine you're bound to find something you like. I'm not saying drink just to get drunk (which is also fun), but why not dabble and try to find something that you can enjoy? You never know, you could be missing out.

Knight
    I have tried it before. Cant stand the taste at all, triggers my gag reflex.

kamehameha3
    Miller HIgh Life and Bud light.

PokerOwned Moderator CoddBrunson's Avatar
    Beer is the best.

Best Cheap Beer: PBR (Pabst Blue Ribbon)

Best Quality Beer: Eye of the Hawk

I am like Garfield, I never met a lasagna I didn't like, and I never met a beer I wouldn't drink.

Best Liquor: Whiskey

Best Cheap Whiskey: Ten High

Best Quality Whiskey: Maker's Mark

I drink just about any liquor, prefer whiskey and top shelf stuff. If I'm gonna kill myself faster than beer, that poison better be good shtuff.

Mixed Drinks are for sissies, though I do enjoy a good Whiskey Coke or Bloody Mary from time to time. Extra extra hot sauce please.

Yeah I love Bloody Mary's especially in the morning haha. I also love screwdrivers, there's just something about getting a healthy dose of vitamin c along with my daily serving of vodka. I also like white russians annnnnd a little drink I came up with all by myself.

You mix vodka, milk, and chocolate syrup - but if all you have is chocolate milk that'll work too.
    I call it... a Sammy Sosa.

Banned
    Im with Codd on mixed drinks being sissy. I am a vodka guy myself , on the rocks - no freakin mixed stuff. As for beer anything cold will do but corona extra is quite nice if i had to choose.

PokerOwned Veteran
    HELLZ YES with the redneck beer!! pabst blue ribbon lol

Master Sergeant
    milwaukees best ice and cheap vodka and a fat one.....................lol

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast