Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70929.94

Cool Harvest time....

Went from 12 plants to 16 this last quarter and it worked out well.Have changed my personel preference from INDICA heavy Kush's to anything with purple in it.I'v found that if i'm offered some purple strain i can usually tell within a couple of minutes if its the real deal.1st,of course its gotta have some purple in it (and not the kind growers get by turning the temps. down)but more important it has to have an abundance of orange hairs (pistils?),the more the better.I find that if it SMELLS like grape flavored diesel soda,i want some! After polling some stoner friends about the smell of some of the top-notch purp strains,the consensus is if you could smell the color purple,it would smell like the smoke we had!I ended up growing a total of 22 plants with 16 viable after sexing.3 were Purple Passion and 4 were G.D.P. (grand daddy purple).All these purp strains were started with bag seed from trusted grow friends and all were females!! Also had 4 feminized White Widow,3 feminized Cotton Kandy Kush and 2 feminized G-13.Out of 15 fem. seeds 6 were pulled for various reasons,hermes,bad genetics etc.They just didn't look like the'd make it.Will stick to bag seed!I harvested the purps 12 days ago,rough trim and hung on coat hangers for a week and after final trim cured the rest in mason jars until 15 minutes ago.I am real happy with the end product having never grown this strain.About 4 ozs. of the P.P. and amost double that with the G.D.P.which is fine as i like the G.D.P. a little better.All are for my consumption or to trade with farmer friends.attached are some of the G.D.P.,notice the covering of red hairss.jpgMendo Purps.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by budsfru View Post
    Went from 12 plants to 16 this last quarter and it worked out well.Have changed my personel preference from INDICA heavy Kush's to anything with purple in it.I'v found that if i'm offered some purple strain i can usually tell within a couple of minutes if its the real deal.1st,of course its gotta have some purple in it (and not the kind growers get by turning the temps. down)but more important it has to have an abundance of orange hairs (pistils?),the more the better.I find that if it SMELLS like grape flavored diesel soda,i want some! After polling some stoner friends about the smell of some of the top-notch purp strains,the consensus is if you could smell the color purple,it would smell like the smoke we had!I ended up growing a total of 22 plants with 16 viable after sexing.3 were Purple Passion and 4 were G.D.P. (grand daddy purple).All these purp strains were started with bag seed from trusted grow friends and all were females!! Also had 4 feminized White Widow,3 feminized Cotton Kandy Kush and 2 feminized G-13.Out of 15 fem. seeds 6 were pulled for various reasons,hermes,bad genetics etc.They just didn't look like the'd make it.Will stick to bag seed!I harvested the purps 12 days ago,rough trim and hung on coat hangers for a week and after final trim cured the rest in mason jars until 15 minutes ago.I am real happy with the end product having never grown this strain.About 4 ozs. of the P.P. and amost double that with the G.D.P.which is fine as i like the G.D.P. a little better.All are for my consumption or to trade with farmer friends.attached are some of the G.D.P.,notice the covering of red hairss.jpgMendo Purps.jpg
    One more thing,after talking to grower friends,most agreed that PURPS, while being my new favorite BFF are pretty much the same strain i.e Purple Erkle times Big Bud or God Bud.Most believe its an original Vancouver B.C. strain.The reason i like it so much is i use it mostly as a medicine (yea, i can hear the laughing).In my case there is nothing that comes close to its nerve pain relief,nuasea,muscle cramping etc.I still take doc prescribed opiods but have cut its use in half.I know theres a lot of cannabis users out there (who isn't),so i hope you take this for what it is.A little entertainment in an uptight world.......