Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64708.34

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    owwww my eyes poooofy,,, i gooogles it and it came up wiht pictures of their U KKNOW whats,,, instead of faces, OMG(( icccck u owe me 300 now pooof, for me having to see that LOL
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!

hahahaha lmao rrickir, that is why I stopped looking, I am sure I was headed to get a virus.
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!

i willl just stick to the ICE cream truck pooof.... viruses for sure, gooogling that subject too,, haha i tried lol

i win 1k in points....2 male strippers plus rice pudding!!!

OMG CTT i think u got it. lol one on the left defo looks alike a strippper, he has money stuffed in there too, haha,, but whats with the one on the right??LOL, dont loook like much of a strippper,,,,but u got the rice puddding in toooo)))LOL..

no its like the good stripper that makes money and the donk who makes none...plsu ur rice pudding

ok should have been a PM to Costume face, most here don't know that kind of stuff. My vote is he won!!!

20:58 <Poof> I would trade my husband for gisele
    18:37 <thepokerkid> @thepokerkid: and stop thinking about gay things

Quote Originally Posted by CUSTOMTABLES View Post
    i win 1k in points....2 male strippers plus rice pudding!!!

you could have edited good stripper arm pits man!!! Jeez almost lost my dinner appetite.

20:58 <Poof> I would trade my husband for gisele
    18:37 <thepokerkid> @thepokerkid: and stop thinking about gay things

winner winner rice pudding for dinner

PokerOwned Demi-God

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast