Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64070.38

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    PokerOwned Veteran
    This is cardschat isnt it?
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!

Quote Originally Posted by StephyMarieC View Post
    Pooffy I'm happy I can play this now
    werent we banned from there?? from that "Incident" LOL a while backk,,,,i dont play black chips anyways,, but i was just wonderinn if "WE" allowed to play there now?? maybe poooofs will know and can answer here now tho )) just in case i mite want to play at alll
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!

what survey?

Quote Originally Posted by rrickir View Post
    werent we banned from there?? from that "Incident" LOL a while backk,,,,i dont play black chips anyways,, but i was just wonderinn if "WE" allowed to play there now?? maybe poooofs will know and can answer here now tho )) just in case i mite want to play at alll
    The only requirement to play this, is to take the survey.....you do not have to be a member or anything else.

What survey?

Please.
    Last edited by Poof; 06-25-2012 at 05:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by pal81 View Post
    What survey?

Please.
    Did you just read the title and decide to post? The link to the survey and details are in the first post.

Elite PokerOwned Member bishking's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by rrickir View Post
    So you were one of the culprit involve in that incident too. lol

Good idea, but don't know if it's worth register for another merge site.
    PokerStars: ProBlackbird | Betsson: ProBlackbird | Party Poker: UnknownFlush

PokerOwned Master
    When is this tourney? I'm too lazy to read...lol

this must be cardchat,i seen this promo earlier..gl peeps in the fr..

right

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast