Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70746.29

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Survey Master

wtf. why does only 10% of the offers here work????

i know youve all seen people complain that they didnt get their points a million times. most of those people are new members to the site most generally and havent a clue as to what theyre doing. myself ive been around for some time now and participate in many things with the site. i post semi frequently, play client, chat in chatbox and participate in a freeroll here n there.

my reason for this post is ive spent about 5 hours today doing surveys, completing numerous offers, even the lottery ticket. the only thing that worked has been the lottery ticket today. yes i understand theres a whats working section. well i tell ya sometimes even that stuff doesnt work for everyone. it really ticks me off when im doing a survey for 10-15 mins and it tells me im sorry you do not qualify for this survey. WTF!!!!!! if i dont qualify then dont let me answer anything after the first damn question. throughout the last week ive been getting this crap.

what can we do to improve the offers and conversion rate????? why do we have so many bogus offers??? i dont know about you guys but for as many offers as i have tried completing i sure have a whole lot of bs emails to go through every single day, not to mention i was dumb enough to put my real phone number and my phone blows up a million times a day from silly offers. the few points i have collected havent made this headache worth dealing with.

alas im done venting now

That becuase most of these surveys are from US
    PokerStars: ProBlackbird | Betsson: ProBlackbird | Party Poker: UnknownFlush

tommmy is from the US pbb....

Survey Master
    yes im from indiana folks. its just frustrating. basically they get to advertise products on this forum and have members do surveys and give them free information but we gut screwed as members. what can we do about it??? im sure the site gains from them using us for advertising in some way or another but the members get nothing.

well i cant say we get nothing. we get 100 emails a day and 50 phone calls. WOW great deal. just sayin

PokerOwned Master
    because not all of the surveys are working for ur country or soimething

Elite PokerOwned Member dipstick2's Avatar
    no i do the same amount each week an get nothing,my phone blew up so much this week i had to shut it off to get some peace an quiet
    win if yu can but always play fair

Isn't it insane how frenzied they get with your phone number when they get their hands on it. It's like a shark feeding frenzy... J/K I love our Corporate Masters. ALL HAIL THE GREAT CORPORATE LEADERS!
    Beliefs are the eyelids of the mind

Seasoned Veteran
    If you are not from United States it's really hard to earn some points.

PokerOwned God
    You just gotta keep trying, for me most of them work way more often than they don't.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    I feel ya dude seems like everything i do surveys downloads or whatever doesnt work thats why i dont even bother any more.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast