Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63710.34

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: 5 Hour Energy

Seasoned Veteran
    dude i think that u should just watch a movie before u sleep .it will make u realxed and then u can sleep easiear

PokerOwned Master
    you have some problems of dreams go to sleep man :S

Seasoned Veteran
    Even if u just sleep an hour u can work almost 5 hours and then youll need to sleep again

wouldn't touch the stuff myself.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    sleep is overrated u dont have to sleep 9 hrs everyday even 6 hrs fine. but once every few days u need nice atleast 8 or 9 hr rest if u hav exert urself too much

i will try with good intentions

Seasoned Veteran
    i once felt cool and good when i did this 5 hour energy thing...i used to drink cofee then eat alot of frutis for vitamins

PokerOwned God
    I never drink this stuff or anything like it. But I have a different system than others. I have to stay away from things that have that perticular ingredient such as aspartame and that fake sugar. Not good for your body. But if your normal and healthy, who cares. lol Enjoy if you can.
    Peace

Elite PokerOwned Member shellabella's Avatar
    5 hour energy is chocked full of Vitamin B's, and other energy ingredients, not just caffeine. If you have any heart issues including racing heart, it's not recommended to take this product or any other 'energy' labelled product. Apparently, there is a decaf version, you wanted to try something.

Quote Originally Posted by shesellsseashells View Post
    5 hour energy is chocked full of Vitamin B's, and other energy ingredients, not just caffeine. If you have any heart issues including racing heart, it's not recommended to take this product or any other 'energy' labelled product. Apparently, there is a decaf version, you wanted to try something.
    Not sure what canada's rules are but here in the U.S. anything that contributes to health problems is A OK lol

20:58 <Poof> I would trade my husband for gisele
    18:37 <thepokerkid> @thepokerkid: and stop thinking about gay things

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast