Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70841.68

Thread: 4 parter

Elite PokerOwned Member

4 parter

1: just so people know... I'm not LilG's Dad. Sorry lilG. 2: I'm winning tonights mixed game 3: F the Cowboys. 4: Objkajsmskjwuajeki's font color looks like barney poop. YW

I whine like a 5 year old girl
    Quote Originally Posted by CKC1UNV View Post
    1: just so people know... I'm not LilG's Dad. Sorry lilG. 2: I'm winning tonights mixed game 3: F the Cowboys. 4: Objkajsmskjwuajeki's font color looks like barney poop. YW
    2 things FUUUUUUU and hope you get banned lol
    <TONelson> F'real I am glad you are still a MOD here man. You give a shit. That matters

well thats good to hear about not being lilg;s dad... doubt that but if u sure get in my llb.... agree with 3 and 4

A No. 1

Quote Originally Posted by CKC1UNV View Post
    These look like alternative facts to me. Except for #3. That one is 100% true.

20:52 <onehotdame> sug ...your the most helpful of Mods
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ssuglia View Post
    These look like alternative facts to me. Except for #3. That one is 100% true.
    lol @ alternative facts. The test said I was 99.9% lilG's dad. Obviously I'm trusting the .01%. Common sense.