Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63497.96

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Telemarketers

Elite PokerOwned Member shellabella's Avatar

Telemarketers

I hope this doesn't offend anyone, but I have a HUGE pet peeve with telemarketers. Years ago, when there didn't seem to be as many telemarketers, occasionally I would get chatting with some and it could be entertaining, but now it is just plain annoying!! Three telemarketers within one hour is a little much, don't you think? In Canada we have this option to apply to a list of people who wish not to be contacted, referred to as the "National Do Not Call" list. It seemed to work the first couple years since is has been in place, but this year has been horrendous for callers!

What do you do when you get a telemarketer calling you?

I'm kinda curious to see what some people might say.

Banned
    Just start having phone sex with them. Tell them what you are wearing and say that you are alone and horny...LOL

I only use a cell phone so I havent had to deal with telemarketers but in the past I would just shut the call down fast. Those calls are super annoying.

Quote Originally Posted by fluffypuppy View Post
    Just start having phone sex with them. Tell them what you are wearing and say that you are alone and horny...LOL
    Oh my fuckin god that would be so funny lol

Banned
    Of course we only have cell phone which is turned off 24/7 so we dont have to deal with any calls..lol

Elite PokerOwned Member shellabella's Avatar
    I have a USA cellphone, as well. Unfortunately I get telemarketers on that one too. How do you stop them from calling? I would like to know...thanks, you guys!

Elite PokerOwned Member MrPokerVerse's Avatar
    Never answer my phone, there free to call, leave messages, hang up or just keep trying. My sons use to make a game on just how long they could keep them on the line. Not sure what list that puts you on but hey, there were not out stealing hubcaps.
    "When a man with money meets a man with experience, the man with experience leaves with money and the man with money leaves with experience." anonymous quote

Dont give your number out for any offers here if unless you want your phone ringing off the hook.

Quote Originally Posted by MrPokerVerse View Post
    Never answer my phone, there free to call, leave messages, hang up or just keep trying. My sons use to make a game on just how long they could keep them on the line. Not sure what list that puts you on but hey, there were not out stealing hubcaps.
    You are so funny lol. I would love to listen in on one of those conversations hehe

Shells you could do what I do and that's not answer calls you don't know or blocked numbers.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast