Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $66316.63

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    I whine like a 5 year old girl
    Some on dude u couldve got your points if i owed your the other day i dont rember getting a loan fro you if i did im sorry i didnt pay you back already dont mess up my trade thing cus of a misunderstanding

Fluffy im not you dude i dont make like 50 acocutndaily to ripp off zab like you do

Banned
    I don't rip off zab or anyone else. And yes you openly admitted you do open other accounts, but don't use them to scam.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Its to late it cant be changed. Ill put up 200 tomorrow. I'll give u until midnight central time Friday night to pay. If not I will dispute with Zab. The other members can make their own judgements from the three posts from tonight.

At least you showed remorse and will give u credit for that. I can make peace and will not push this anymore.

Banned
    Yes that's good deal, marly.

Thanx marly i didnt rember getting a loan from you my bad if i did i always pay off my dept and flluffy you tol d me in chat that you make 30 k a week off mutiple account i got witnesses so have fun making a fool of your self

And im telling zab to ban you again fluffy mr multiple account o zab dont care if it make him money isnt that what you said dont deny the truht

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Ok Lilg....I think we agree to let it rest....I also ask that whatever is between u and Fluffy ends too. Lets all just leave in peace, nobody is winning from all this.

And lilt420 is really my uncle dumb mfz freaking retarded fluffy trying to say im doing what your doin im not like you i dont make 50 account daily to ge tpoints

Banned
    Don't lie, we have seen you on many accounts playing and you admitted it. I use my accounts one time to earn points and transfer them to here.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast