Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $62925.99

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 28 mins

Elite PokerOwned Member

28 mins

WHAT A FUCKING WASTE OF TIME Your Reward:

0 PO Points

We appreciate you taking the time to participate in this survey, however you did not qualify to complete the study. To improve your chances of earning a bigger reward, please check for available surveys everyday.

Thank you for giving us your Your Reward:

0 PO Points

We appreciate you taking the time to participate in this survey, however you did not qualify to complete the study. To improve your chances of earning a bigger reward, please check for available surveys everyday.

Thank you for giving us your feedback.. feedback IS FUCK YOU
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Thank you for your help with this study but you do not qualify WELL FUCK THERE GOES MORE OF MY LIFE FUCKING SCAM
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!

Walter, why are so angry now, when you first came here you weren't like this. PM me if you like

20:58 <Poof> I would trade my husband for gisele
    18:37 <thepokerkid> @thepokerkid: and stop thinking about gay things

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Sick of these punks telling to to do the world a favor and kill myself they are wanting to fuck my dead mother and rape my little girl these mother fuckers are so rude I would love to kill everyone of them Think it all started when that punk fluffy bitched at me because I was in mcdonalds drive thru x-mas eve and bought the car behind me's there food AND DID NOT MAKE SURE THEY WERE NEEDY I Think what piss's me off the most is ZAB dont give a fuck how his members act he just wants the money Most Of The Members Here Are Making Zab look like a real peace of shit
    Quote Originally Posted by Drywallman3 View Post
    Walter, why are so angry now, when you first came here you weren't like this. PM me if you like

Quote Originally Posted by walter1024 View Post
    Sick of these punks telling to to do the world a favor and kill myself they are wanting to fuck my dead mother and rape my little girl these mother fuckers are so rude I would love to kill everyone of them Think it all started when that punk fluffy bitched at me because I was in mcdonalds drive thru x-mas eve and bought the car behind me's there food AND DID NOT MAKE SURE THEY WERE NEEDY I Think what piss's me off the most is ZAB dont give a fuck how his members act he just wants the money Most Of The Members Here Are Making Zab look like a real peace of shit
    Have you tried to PM Zab?? I am not saying your lying but I have not seen anyone say those things to you in the chat box

Quote Originally Posted by walter1024 View Post

Fluffy isn't one who should be judging character or morals and that is a fact. If that is the case and you did that for someone in a drive - thru no matter if they were needy or not that was an extremely nice thing to do and many of us here could learn a lesson from that. Just because some people don't care how their words affect others does not mean there aren't a lot of us here who do care and would take the time to chat with you walter .. myself included would be more than willing to have a real conversation with you. When chat turns ugly in the main room I have to take action and I try my best to do it fairly. I hope that you can put some of this frustration in your past and bring the happy easy going walter back.
    <joshtheking> but he doesnt want me this site is all he wants not even sex hed reather be wacking while playing raather then me on him

Banned
    Walter, you are pathetic.

Quote Originally Posted by NascarFanSS View Post
    Fluffy isn't one who should be judging character or morals and that is a fact. If that is the case and you did that for someone in a drive - thru no matter if they were needy or not that was an extremely nice thing to do and many of us here could learn a lesson from that. Just because some people don't care how their words affect others does not mean there aren't a lot of us here who do care and would take the time to chat with you walter .. myself included would be more than willing to have a real conversation with you. When chat turns ugly in the main room I have to take action and I try my best to do it fairly. I hope that you can put some of this frustration in your past and bring the happy easy going walter back.
    + 1,000 Give it another chance and you also can block certain members chat if I am not mistaken

Quote Originally Posted by fluffypuppy View Post
    Walter, you are pathetic.
    This does not help any situation. You know me I don't take sides but statements like these only makes what walter says true. Just saying.........

this guy played super mario for 2hrs to try and get points, nuff said.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast