Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64902.12

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 28 mins

Quote Originally Posted by fishinthesea View Post
    this guy played super mario for 2hrs to try and get points, nuff said.
    huh????? What???

20:58 <Poof> I would trade my husband for gisele
    18:37 <thepokerkid> @thepokerkid: and stop thinking about gay things
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!

Banned
    Lmao, how pathetic. He also puts in marketplace for free "friendship" 500 points. He has an income of $100k but yet he can't buy $3 worth of points?
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!

Banned
    But yes, I do remember that...lol Typical rich bastard to waste 2 hours to try to get something for free.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    You Dumd Kunt Faced Cock Sucking Asshole I Have Spent Over $500 In The Past 3 Months Buying Points What The Fuck Have You Spent All You Do Is Bitch about being broke Get a job you lazy asshole My Govt. Is not going to support ur dumbass Whinning ass punk And yes it is dumb to spend $500 on points but 0-well FUCK YOU fluffy asshole
    Quote Originally Posted by fluffypuppy View Post
    Lmao, how pathetic. He also puts in marketplace for free "friendship" 500 points. He has an income of $100k but yet he can't buy $3 worth of points?

Quote Originally Posted by walter1024 View Post
    You Dumd Kunt Faced Cock Sucking Asshole I Have Spent Over $500 In The Past 3 Months Buying Points What The Fuck Have You Spent All You Do Is Bitch about being broke Get a job you lazy asshole My Govt. Is not going to support ur dumbass Whinning ass punk And yes it is dumb to spend $500 on points but 0-well FUCK YOU fluffy asshole
    Walter if you need to vent please PM me, letting all hang out in your posts is only upsetting you even more. Just stick with peeps who are here to have fun chat with you

20:58 <Poof> I would trade my husband for gisele
    18:37 <thepokerkid> @thepokerkid: and stop thinking about gay things

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by walter1024 View Post
    You are more pathetic than I thought.

This is going to end here.

If anyone has a problem with that, pm Zab and he can re open it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12