Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70146.36

PokerOwned Master

1972 Ford Mustang Mach 1 For Sale

Now, I know this is not a classifieds forum, nor site, but I figured I would try posting this, and if it bothers any moderators, please let me know and I will take it down.

I simply figured, it could both help me sell my car, and maybe help someone get their dream car !

So here it goes :

1972 Ford Mustang ''Mach 1''
    Engine : 351 Windsor HD Fully Rebuilt ( 700km's ), Twin Turbo, Running VERY conservatively ( 6-8 psi ) which pumps out a very decent 500-550hp est. ( Turbo's rated for 30 PSI + )

The car was COMPLETELY restored, and I mean Completely ! Not just a re-spray.. It was completely dismantled, blasted, each and every piece was either restored or replaced. New interior, New Exterior, New 1st Quality paint job, The car is pretty much flawless ( Of course I am biased ).

The car has done 700km's since it is out of restoration. The cluster was replaced with a new one, since there was none in the car at purchase, therefor mileage unknown, but basically, with the restoration that was done, we can call it 700km's.

Reason for sale : Purchased a 1969 Charger and moving to restoration and modification phase with it.

Price : 32500$ Neg.

For any more pictures, or phone number, contact via PM.

Price : 32500$ Neg.

Thank you.
    Last edited by qcnb; 10-26-2013 at 06:26 PM.

Elite PokerOwned Member wykydsceptre's Avatar
    Im annoyed only because Ill have to win three THOUSAND carbon freerolls to afford that beauty! I LOVE the old mach 1s.

Elite PokerOwned Member JLynn171's Avatar
    I love that car, I just sold my 2004 mustang GT because it hit the 10 year mark i bought it when it was new and almost cried, looking for a 2014 something car but this post makes me want an old car!!!

very nice ride man, very nice. You obv know how to maintain your vehicles

Elite PokerOwned Member
    OHHH MY GAWD! That is so pretty!

PokerOwned Pro
    did you sell it yet? that is one nice car!!!

PokerOwned Master
    Thanks everyone ! I hope to eventually find a buyer for this haha
    I Buy and Sell Pokerstars $ PM me for Details.
    PokerStars : PerformLAB