Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64599.09

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    I coudn't quite read that whole sentence, hehe. but I defo got the idea of what he is saying. At times, I d does seem that way online often.Usualyyy, u can see that river card coming and feel the bad beat coming too. but u just have to keep going, play ur own game, and hope the bad run ends and that u start running well again. It usualyyy does turn around. If u are talking about in client tho,, now thats a totallly diff. story . LOL NO logic in there most of the time that i see, so u play at ur own risk in there. Maybe just take a break for a bit, and do some other things for awhiie, lilg,, and then u will feel fresh and maybe feel like playing again//

I whine like a 5 year old girl
    Quote Originally Posted by rrickir View Post
    I coudn't quite read that whole sentence, hehe. but I defo got the idea of what he is saying At times, I d does seem that way online often.Usualyyy u can see that river card coming and feel the bad beat coming too but u just have to keep going, play ur own game, and hope the bad run ends and that u start running well again.It usualyyy does turn around. If u are talking about in client tho,, now thats a totallly diff. story . LOL NO logic in there most of the time that i see, so u play at ur own risk in there. Maybe just take a break for a bit, and do some other things for awhiie, lilg,, and then u will feel fresh and maybe feel like playing again//
    it wont end so i end it Lol

Current B2B Champ
    Don't forget all the collusion that takes place will make it even harder. Trust me when I say carbon is not real poker because of the massive amount of cheating.

I whine like a 5 year old girl
    Quote Originally Posted by babyfaceatl View Post
    don't forget all the collusion that takes place will make it even harder. Trust me when i say carbon is not real poker because of the massive amount of cheating.
    babyface!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

are u just venting ur frustratiion?? or really quitting playin for good?? cause if u make this thread and then are playing 1 hour from now, then its prolly just venting frustration i think LOLL GL

Quote Originally Posted by babyfaceatl View Post
    Don't forget all the collusion that takes place will make it even harder. Trust me when I say carbon is not real poker because of the massive amount of cheating.
    I dont know about that, really. but even if true, cheaters that collude on there, cant predict that river card that merge will throw up there too LOL>> how woild u really know that anyways tho on merge?? ..U should prolly stay in cleint tho , for sure, babyface.. where u seeem to have the magic touch and run greeat in there

Quote Originally Posted by lilg View Post
    it wont end so i end it Lol
    maybe ur mom played poker, when she was preganant with u lilg and then u woould be pla yin for 20 years now okkkk J/k . lol but its prolly in your blood now, and i doubt u will quit forever, just take a BReak tho for now...

Just come back strong lilg....You will get your mojo back.

lilg bro hang in there. you learn the things you are doing wrong and stop blaming other people.you have to adjust. the money with come after. we all have to live and learn. find what works. peace bro.

Banned
    over/under on how many days(hours) until lildonk is back on the felt?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast