Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64182.19

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    PokerOwned Veteran

Zab, please keep people out of the client who cant afford to be there.

Dear Zab,

I am getting sick and tired of being berated in the chatbox by players who can't afford to loose the few meager points that they are able to scuffle up. I really feel that there should be a certain amount of points in reserve for every point that is played in the client. If there is a way to set up a system like this so that if someone looses in the client they won't be dead broke, I am all for it.
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!

Survey Master
    man dude theres ppl who have had 100k points in their account and go off. its the players personality not their bankroll mostly
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!

do u want to give poeple their money , wehn they gamble it away??? i dodnt how or wh y zab woild do this.. wehn u play in client,, u kow its a big risk,, and u are gambling ur points,, jsut like wehn u play poker for moeny...

I whine like a 5 year old girl
    ive had 800k at one points in time form client and still talked mad shit when i won/lost some lol if u donked me u were hearing ti for about 30-40 minutes about your bad play then i would've moved on and took your chips lol
    <TONelson> F'real I am glad you are still a MOD here man. You give a shit. That matters

PokerOwned Veteran
    I'm sick of looking at the task ticker where a guy has been filling out surveys for 4 hours has accrued 350 points, looses it in one hand then starts bitching non-stop for 40 min but is really crying inside because all the work he did was for nothing.

You can block their chat in there so you don't have to see it.

if it botheres u that much you could just not go in client :|

seriously take the sense of accomplishment that you took the other persons chips and leave it at that
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

PokerOwned Demi-God
    I think we should BAN all the whiners out there!! GEEZ GET A LIFE!

PokerOwned Master
    client has chat? Maybe I should check that once in a while... Ahhh, fk that.

what a joke, you crying about people crying to you when they lose. Two cry babies dont make a happy baby. why so serious, you make it sound like your bill gates and have the point up the yayyy yo and were not as rich as you. LOL its point man, not real currency.

This is getting old. Were sick and tired of the Spurs owning us. This is the year we ride up to the challenge, Get the monkey off our back! We Believe GO Dubbssss!!

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast