Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $66617.39

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Survey Master

MAC SWIFT 6MAXCHAMP SALAZAR7 and who knows who else

this piece of shit needs all accounts banned from this site. all he is is a drain to the place. scams the shit outta the place. creates all these accounts and converts offers over and over and over. then he goes into the client running his mouth, sometimes playing most of the time not playing. but hes very annoying. i lost 20k in the client this morning having to put up with this guys shit. on top of that he claims zab allows him to make all these accounts. says its all about the money. i dont know if thats true or not but im serious about the refund. if freaking 5am and not a damn soul around to take care of this piece of shit for me. cant white out his chat myself and cant ban the motherfucker.

he also says he plays the client on different accounts at the same time. if this is true hes colluding and fucking us outta more chips. another reason i should get a refund on my 20 from this morning. im tired of dealing with this guy. everytime he logs in he bubble box pms me and tries talking me into scamming the site. since ive declined his offer multiple times he starts turning into a super prick and running his mouth tilting the shit outta me. I WANT A REFUND and i want something done about this POS

You can block his chat in there, and in bubble chat, and normal chat, and even go so far as to block him from your profile in which case you will never see a post he makes.

This should probably be a pm to Zab, he would see it alot faster than a thread in the forum.
    Last edited by Poof; 10-11-2012 at 02:55 PM.

Zab
    Give me a list of all his accounts
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

Zab
    Banned Mac, Swift

No such user name: SALAZAR7
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.

Yes, tons of multi accounters here. not too much done about it. you just have to deal with it like many things in life.
    This is america, no justice.. DOLLA DOLLA BILL YO
    RANGER (B2B HU LOYALTY GAME CHAMP! DO YOU REMEMBER THOSE NOOB? NO, NO YOU DON'T!)

Zab
    Quote Originally Posted by pokeyourface View Post
    Yes, tons of multi accounters here. not too much done about it. you just have to deal with it like many things in life.
    This is america, no justice.. DOLLA DOLLA BILL YO

Find me them, I'll remove their accounts. I left 6maxchamp account, you are allowed 1 account

Survey Master
    if this guy is advertising he is a scumbag scammer why allow him any accounts at all? why say its ok to fuck us over we dont mind? weve talked and i know you cant stop the madness all in one day,but everytime this scumbag appears his new account should be baneed over and over and over. i still want a refund for having to deal with this pos. not cool at all that im fucked because hes allowed to come here and mess with people.

i also think anyone not playing the table in client shouldnt be allowed to chat on the table. theres a chatbox or bubble chat if ppl wanna talk to each other. and if he is multi accounting in client he screwing more than me. REFUND

Zab
    You are right, I'll remove his remaining account

Survey Master
    im not usually a pain in the ass around here. i keep my mouth shut most of the time. i have opened it here and there but for the most part im here helping out. client tourneys donations mentoring and if anyone asks me a question in the bubble chat i try to help out. i feel im just in everything ive said in this thread. even the refund. or half a refund but i feel im 100% just

Survey Master
    ok we got the mac issue solved for today at least, im still feeling a refund is in order

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast