Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $66198.27

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    PokerOwned Master
    Hello Sir,
    I am Charles Engabuma, Managing Director of Central Nottoobright Commerce bank. We recently have problem with deaded client, leaving $23,679,105 in account not my name. Our research shows that you once purchased a blow job from dead clients mother, making of next of kin. Please forward account transfer information your earliest possible to enhance our moneys of mine....err yours.
    You soon to be holder of above funds, for our small commission payable in advance, of less than the cost of blowjob. Please send cost of blowjob as good faith proof to who I talking now. monies to be sent to http://www.pokerowned.com/forums/index.php?affid=732019. Thank you in hope of funtimes good monies every one.

LOL i see stuff like that all the time in my emails. I hope you didnt reply!! LMFAO what a joke

lol dude now you must make some freerolls tournament for us, with out points system !

Banned
    lol too funny i get those scammed emails as well, now i dont even bother when it says attn blah blah blah lmao

PokerOwned Master
    wauuu ok ty brunson

Lieutenant Commander TopJimmy99's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by eltaurete1963 View Post
    wauuu ok ty brunson
    That's Mr. Brunson to you... Mr. Charles Brunson

Sergeant Major
    tyty lol

PokerOwned Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by MrDignified View Post
    Hello Sir,
    I am Charles Engabuma, Managing Director of Central Nottoobright Commerce bank. We recently have problem with deaded client, leaving $23,679,105 in account not my name. Our research shows that you once purchased a blow job from dead clients mother, making of next of kin. Please forward account transfer information your earliest possible to enhance our moneys of mine....err yours.
    You soon to be holder of above funds, for our small commission payable in advance, of less than the cost of blowjob. Please send cost of blowjob as good faith proof to who I talking now. monies to be sent to http://www.pokerowned.com/forums/index.php?affid=732019. Thank you in hope of funtimes good monies every one.
    LOL. I thought this was one you actually got in your email until I saw the website.

PokerOwned Moderator CoddBrunson's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TopJimmy99 View Post
    That's Mr. Brunson to you... Mr. Charles Brunson
    Actually, Codd, Mr Codd.

PokerOwned Pro
    Obv con don't give them any details at all bro f that but if it does turn out to be true im shipping tht 10k hahahahaha

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast