Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $268,274

BTC Rate: $2544

Surveys (and why you should do them)

As you might have seen, we've added another survey router to the site, Opinion Network. They offer a lot of high paying surveys to go with the rest of the walls that currently offer ways to get big points in a relatively quick manner (Tap, Adscend, Adgate, Revenue Hut, etc.)

Some of you are already doing them, some of you are not. For all of you, here are some benefits to why they are a goldmine:

1) They pay great for a relatively short amount of time

2) They RARELY charge back, meaning they are the safest things you can do

3) The more you do and build your "survey profile", the more targeted and higher paying surveys get unlocked (as opposed to going through 10 you don't qualify for)

4) Some of them offer incentives beyond the scope of the survey - ive received amazon and/or paypal for giving my time in followups for food products, a coffee machine (which Im still using), skype discussions about new versions of software (one of them paid me $250 for 30 minutes of my time), etc.

If you are curious about this, we have plenty to offer right now in the high paying survey section. Take a look.

- Riv

It can be a little frustrating being told time after time "Sorry you do not qualify for this survey", but lately I've been having a good run.

I can confirm that if you do qualify for a survey, they payout as soon as you're done, and pay pretty well.

20:52 <onehotdame> sug ...your the most helpful of Mods
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

Whats your secret ...

20:58 <Poof> I would trade my husband for gisele
    18:37 <thepokerkid> @thepokerkid: and stop thinking about gay things

Quote Originally Posted by Drywallman3 View Post
    Whats your secret ...
    I'm just that good.

20:52 <onehotdame> sug ...your the most helpful of Mods
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein