Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $198,575

Tourneys: $171,061

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    PokerOwned Master
    Money Won
    $27.50

freester offer on trialpay/ aka 25$ target card trial pay offer

there is an offer on trial pay where you join this sight called freester and supposedly get a 25$ target gift card. It only costs one dollar and pas 1,240 points.
    I have tried to complete the trial offer multiple times and it keeps saying I already have an account or it says my credit card is not a visa but my card is a visa credit/debit card. I have never done this offer before and i've tried using multiple email addresses and even used a different name before, and it still says i already have an account. so then i tried to log in to the sight and It says there is no account for any email i try to sign in with.

Does anybody know anything about this? I would really like the 1250 pts for a dollar(the 25$ target card would be amazing but i doubt they are giving those away.

Anyway just looking for any info to complete the offer or does it simply not work?

Elite PokerOwned Member dipstick2's Avatar
    Money Won
    $182.35
    i did a pd one for several dollars way bak never got my points,got be careful what yu clik on.
    win if yu can but always play fair

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Money Won
    $77.80
    Quote Originally Posted by upser View Post
    there is an offer on trial pay where you join this sight called freester and supposedly get a 25$ target gift card. It only costs one dollar and pas 1,240 points.
    I have tried to complete the trial offer multiple times and it keeps saying I already have an account or it says my credit card is not a visa but my card is a visa credit/debit card. I have never done this offer before and i've tried using multiple email addresses and even used a different name before, and it still says i already have an account. so then i tried to log in to the sight and It says there is no account for any email i try to sign in with.

Does anybody know anything about this? I would really like the 1250 pts for a dollar(the 25$ target card would be amazing but i doubt they are giving those away.

Anyway just looking for any info to complete the offer or does it simply not work?
    are you trying to use a prepaid card? that may explain why it doesnt except the card but i dont know about the email situation

Money Won
    $474.00
    dont use your bank card man. those sneaky charge will give you a headache.

This is getting old. Were sick and tired of the Spurs owning us. This is the year we ride up to the challenge, Get the monkey off our back! We Believe GO Dubbssss!!

PokerOwned Master
    Money Won
    $27.50
    no its a debit visa linked directly to my bank account

PokerOwned Master
    Money Won
    $27.50
    i do it all the time if my bankroll is really light...You just have to write down everthing u sign up for and call and cancel the next week

Money Won
    $0.00
    i want the free points no debit cardss give me that !!!!!!!!!!!!

Money Won
    $735.40
    Quote Originally Posted by upser View Post

2 things for this:

#1: Send Trialpay a message about it - some things just slip through the cracks. Make sure you send them a copy of the email you go.

#2: The same offer is in Sponsorpay (although I think it's 980). If worst comes to worse, you can try it there.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Money Won
    $165.10
    well i would say to email support with your info and tell em what's up. but just sometimes some of em don't work no matter what. check on the credit score ones. most are free trial and there like 2500 pts each. just gotta cancel before free trial is over so u wont get charged

Money Won
    $735.40
    I got 9000+ on the Discover card application and my credit score is FUCK YOU.

I recommend that one.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast