Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70074.43

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Library Master Champion eqgh5uea's Avatar

For you, Mr. Donkey!

Quote Originally Posted by Mozart
    The autograph score contains, arranged in strategic places throughout the Rondo, a bizarre written narrative perhaps directed to Leutgeb:
    For you, Mr. Donkey?Come on?quick?get on with it?like a good fellow?be brave?Are you finished yet??for you?beast?oh what a dissonance?Oh!?Woe is me!!?Well done, poor chap?oh, pain in the balls!?Oh God, how fast!?you make me laugh?help?take a breather?go on, go on?that's a little better?still not finished??you awful swine!?how charming you are!?dear one!?little donkey!?ha, ha, ha?take a breath!?But do play at least one note, you prick!?Aha! Bravo, bravo, hurrah!?You're going to torture me for the fourth time, and thank God it's the last?Oh finish now, I beg of you!?Confound it?also bravura??Bravo!?oh, a sheep bleating?you're finished??Thank heavens!?Enough, enough![3]
    ^^^ = The narrative is loosely connected to the phrases within the piece. Those ravenous hos, those ravenous hos, filthy, luscious, disgusting hos. Those ravenous ho'os (are you finished yet?).
    Last edited by eqgh5uea; 06-01-2012 at 12:31 AM.
    "We have met the enemy and they are ours; two ships, two brigs, one schooner and one sloop." --- O.H. Perry

Elite PokerOwned Member GottImHimmel's Avatar
    That was a lovely tribute to those of donk persuasion. Thank you for posting.
    "Power is my mistress. I have worked too hard at her conquest to allow anyone to take her away from me." - Napoléon Bonaparte

PokerOwned Master
    hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahaha

PokerOwned God
    very enjoyable thanks for the post funny too when u listen

PokerOwned Veteran
    Mozart beautifull song ahahahahahahaahha

PokerOwned Veteren
    so mozart play poker.hmm i wonder if he play online and wich site did he use to play?

"Power is my mistress. I have worked too hard at her conquest to allow anyone to take her away from me." - Napoléon Bonaparte

Experienced Member
    Funny post. Thank you for share it with us. Greetings.

Experienced Member
    Hehe

Library Master Champion eqgh5uea's Avatar
    Surprised you got the conversations.
    "We have met the enemy and they are ours; two ships, two brigs, one schooner and one sloop." --- O.H. Perry

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast