Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70711.49

what would u do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A man returns home a day early from a business trip. It's after midnight. While enroute home he asks the cab driver if he would be a witness. The man suspects his wife is having an affair and he wants to catch her in the act.The cabby agrees.

Quietly arriving home, the husband and cabby tip toe into the bedroom. The husband switches on the lights, yanks the blanket back and there is his wife in bed with another man!

The husband puts a gun to the naked man's head.

The wife shouts, '"Don't do it! I lied when I told you I inherited money. HE paid for the car I gave you, HE paid for our holiday home, HE paid for your Manchester United season tickets, HE paid for our country club membership, and HE even pays for our mortgage."

Shaking his head from side-to-side, the husband lowers the gun. He looks over at the cabby and says, "What would you do?"

The cabby says, "I'd cover his ass with that blanket before he catches cold."

PokerOwned Pro
    good one......always men paying for everything..always.....
    women are our bosses.......we work for them and we dont know it...

PokerOwned Veteren
    lol.. this is a great. but i women who want to sleep with any man they want, they'll do it. you cant prevent that

PokerOwned God
    very funny joke thanks for taking time to write it

Experienced Member
    money is symbolic