Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70699.93

Thread: joke time lol

PokerOwned Veteran

joke time lol

Knock Knock..Who's there..lettuce..lettuce Who???lettuce us plz have another 5 points lol..? no ok well i just need a few more points..unless some one will just hit the market place and trade with me that would be super would like to play in the FR on carbon to get real money going on more then one site..

PokerOwned Master
    hahahahah ok maybe the thread should be called get 5 free points to write about nothing hahahahah

PokerOwned Master
    That is the worse joke I have heard in a long time. I am a newbie here and I do not yet know of a marketplace around this forum.
    You mentioned marketplace in the chat area, where you made this same offer. I looked at several links while on the chat screen and nothing that screams marketplace that I have seen since joining here several days ago.

Private
    newbies suck ... lol im a newbie to .... any1 know what the marketplace is? oh and jokes r funny , they make me laugh . and i also want 5 points haha . ill make a trade . this joke for 20 points.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Quote Originally Posted by eberetta1 View Post
    That is the worse joke I have heard in a long time. I am a newbie here and I do not yet know of a marketplace around this forum.
    You mentioned marketplace in the chat area, where you made this same offer. I looked at several links while on the chat screen and nothing that screams marketplace that I have seen since joining here several days ago.
    Market Place is where someone offers something to trade for points. Here is the link:
    http://www.pokerowned.com/forums/marketplace.php