Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70855.38

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    casey should have just pleaded guilty. Would be alot safer for her in jail then on the streets. Its crazy to think she wont be in the wrong place at the wrong time and someone will take justice into their own hands.

There was enough evidence, the prosecutors screwed up the case and she got away with it. All the BLAME goes on the prosecutors. Why in the hell would they charge her with everything at one time. The should have tried her for MURDER and when the verdict came back NOT GUILTY. Then try her for the second charge. If they would have done that she would still be in jail waiting for the next trial to start.

I am a law student so i have been paying closre attention to the Casey Anthony case and with the case the prosecutors presented they got the verdict they went for.

Its pretty hard to get someone convicted off murder when the cause of death is unknown.

PokerOwned Veteran
    this is so sad.....

Quote Originally Posted by Zab View Post
    Thing is... She's guilty as hell, but there's reasonable doubt..

So what do you do?
    Quote Originally Posted by Bliss1080 View Post
    there was not enough evidence to convict her. sad but thats the way it goes in america
    While these are true, but sadly more people have been convicted with less evidence.
    I think there willl be street justice as well in this case.
    Last edited by Poof; 08-02-2011 at 08:50 AM.

PokerOwned Veteran
    They should have had the jury who convicted Scott Peterson from Modesto CA back in 2002-3. I bet she would have been found guilty....

PokerOwned Veteran
    she should date Jordan Van Der Sloth .......

PokerOwned God
    The real fucked up thing would be that if she really didn't kill her daughter and we are having these evil thoughts towards her for no reason... She didnt get proven guilty, so in america she is innocent...

I think she accidentally killed her daughter by giving her cough syrup or something to sedate her, hid her body after keeping her in her house until it was unbearable....

She acted pretty much like a junky pre death of her child, she probably tried to hide from the reality- then daddy stepped in and fixed the problem for her, hence why he was behind her more than the mother was...

Why did mommy walk out when she was found innocent?
    Why?

You know why!

-eddie

PokerOwned God
    i take back all what i said, i just read a lot about the case:

this is rediculous:

On November 26, 2008, officials released 700 pages of documents related to the Anthony investigation, which included evidence of Google searches of the terms "neck breaking", "how to make chloroform", and "death" on Anthonys' home computer.[53] This included evidence that someone had searched the Internet on the Anthony family computer for the use of chloroform and how to make it.

WTF

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast