Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70929.94

Knight

may20 world ends tommorrow

Might as well bet all my bankrolls and go for it all. According to Harold Camping the world is ending tommorow.
    I guess thats the end to all poker, at least being a us player i wont feel ripped off anymore. Im going to parley ,bet wager everything that it doesnt end tommorow. I hope i can find a book on it.
    2 hrs later , well i couldnt find a bookie because if it did happen they couldnt collect and if things go on as usual they would lose a ton.
    Camping is just another false prophet who will make up a later date when it doesnt happen.
    This doomsday stuff will go and on as it has for at least 150 yrs.
    Camping must admit he is a false prohet when it doent happen because that is what it says in the bible. when someone makes a prediction and it doesnt come true , he is a false prohet.
    Man u talk about a bad beat ,Harold is about to get 1.
    Or maybe he could say "i was bluffing to test u, because its really going to happen in 2012"
    I have had my own mix ups on the bible and realize that i dont really understand a lot of it.
    See u at the race tracks Harold.

Well he did add that in case it didnt end tomorrow we have until Oct 21 lol I think atcually hes saying that tomorrow starts the end or maybe im reading it wrong. But the way i read it is alot of bad things will start tomorrow(and could end LOL) Earthquakes floods etc...

As usuall another crack pot blow alot of money telling us the end was comming