Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70664.38

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Funny true story!

Sweet, sweet justice.

Police in Kentucky arrested a man last Thursday after they found him completely covered in chocolate and peanut butter lying down on a supermarket floor, The Smoking Gun reported.

According to a police report, 22-year-old Andrew Toothman smashed through the Food World IGA's glass front door wearing only boots. He then emptied all of the market's fire extinguishers and spelled out "Sorry" on the floor using NyQuil before heading to the confections.

"The subject had peanut butter and chocolate smeared all over his person," the officer wrote. "[He] admitted to breaking into Food World IGA."

CBS News quoted the officer as saying it was the "biggest mess I have seen."

Toothman was booked into the Letcher County Jail on charges of indecent exposure, burglary, and criminal mischief. He was held on $25,000, though he is now released.

Elite PokerOwned Member shellabella's Avatar
    Chocolate and peanut butter, huh? interesting..lol

PokerOwned Master
    oh man. i was hoping this sorry about me would stay private. hope the pics don't come out.

PokerOwned God
    Quote Originally Posted by seaeyes View Post
    Police in Kentucky arrested a man last Thursday after they found him completely covered in chocolate and peanut butter lying down on a supermarket floor...
    Good thing Officer Reeses wasn't the first on the scene .... Family Guy - Officer Reeses - YouTube

PokerOwned God
    he was probably on drugs often wonder what drug makes people run around nude is it ectasy

PokerOwned Master
    haahahaahahhahahahhaahahahahahahahaahahahahahhaaha hhaahahahashhaahhaha

PokerOwned Master
    but did u know that peoplee are dieing around heer cause of some bad e and it anit no joke selliong is cosiderd attempted masslhauter

Elite PokerOwned Member
    yes i think he probably was doing some good **** to do something like that lol

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Gimmiebrew really likes peanut butter.

PokerOwned God
    too many drugs in this country even legal ones just pure crazy

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast