Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70663.81

:eek: Countdown to extinction! The Mayan calendar and the end of the world! :mad:

So, we have less than a year left according to the Mayans, and many other scientists and civilizations from ancient times, many of whom had never communicated, yet all predicted this same date. Could it have meaning? Or is it bogus?

Regardless, of our time, and possibly, all time, it is the most significant date predicted in the history of the planet, at least the time in which we live,. Not saying its the greatest thing to happen, however, I cannot think of one event that was predicted by so many, for so many years in advance, weather its true or not, thats a different story. A very historic date we will all live through, that is to say, we live.

Whats your opinions?

Mayans.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images

fuck it!!! imma get so fuked up that day, i cant wait woooo, cant worry about it hey if we die we all die together!

PokerOwned God
    well we all wont be alon if it happns always look on th bright side

Elite PokerOwned Member
    I dont believe in that, tend to think it is just misinformation handed down from generation to generation

Elite PokerOwned Member
    I use to believe in all that shit now i think its a bunch of bull lol!

11 more months to live.
    100% Donkey 24/7

Yeah if any knows anything about mayans then they know this is just the end of their calender and the start of a new one.. Do you really think they can predict the end of the world but couldnt save themselfs from extinction? pffffft!! As far as other predictions go i havent heard of any from anyone including Nostradamus.
    Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail : John Wooden

PokerOwned Veteran
    Its all bullshit imo

Lol nothing is going to happen that's earth shattering. We don't live in a science fiction movie this is reality.

lol I really don't know what to believe. The timing in all of this does fall along the lines of Naustradamos predictions, but it could also go on for who knows how long.
    I did watch a documentary that said as far as science is concerned, the earth is supposed to tilt on it's axis at the end of the year which will throw some things out of whack, but there is no way to predict exactly what is supposed to happen.