Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70101.41

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Tired of dealing with TeleMarketing?.. here, try This!

In the beginning God said : "The four dimensional divergence of an antisymmetric second rank tensor equals zero", and at once there was light.

https://www.facebook.com/video/video...00483981499335

I love to do the same thing when I get callers. I actually bought a website domain and was going to market it as "Gun Dialing" (My name is GUNdacker). This is a video of some dude finally cursing me out after only 7 minutes of trolling.

Banned
    Haha. Good stuff!

PokerOwned Demi-God
    telemarketing provides jobs....for non english speakers and fat people

PokerOwned God
    makes me feel lil better as KJ sux out on my KQ all in in a turbo 6 handed SNG......fkkkkkkk

PokerOwned God
    had to listen in and write this one down ..........you've been selected...a tell..............run tape.

Quote Originally Posted by gundacker View Post
    https://www.facebook.com/video/video...00483981499335

I love to do the same thing when I get callers. I actually bought a website domain and was going to market it as "Gun Dialing" (My name is GUNdacker). This is a video of some dude finally cursing me out after only 7 minutes of trolling.
    That actually was fairly amusing. My grandpa loves to hassle and troll the telemarketers as well. Good stuff.

Anyone that is near Oxford, OH I can get you a job starting at $9 an hour with raises every three months. Hit me up, it is customer service for groupon.com and you can get bonuses of $100 and more. It is soft commission based on the calls per hour you take.

Quote Originally Posted by NateVest View Post
    Anyone that is near Oxford, OH I can get you a job starting at $9 an hour with raises every three months. Hit me up, it is customer service for groupon.com and you can get bonuses of $100 and more. It is soft commission based on the calls per hour you take.
    After your first 30 days of employment you receive a raise up to $0.50 and also every three months afterwards as long as you are at or above quota/goal. PM me if you are interested, but marketing and phone jobs is a big business. My company has been in business since 1978, very secure jobs with people making six figures or close to it. You can apply online, just PM me.

Tom Mabe is a funny ass comedian. I have listened to a lot of his skits they are funny.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast