Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $71125.27

Things you would NOT want to see happen at the ATM

- You go to get a balance inquiry, and instead of printing out a receipt the screen says: "Not worth wasting paper", and ejects your card.

- You try to get a balance inquiry, and the screen says: "Account not found." and keeps your card.

- You insert your card, and try to get some cash, and the ATM laughs and spits out your shredded card.

- You withdraw some money to pay some bills, count it, and the screen says: "What, you thought there was some EXTRA there? HA!", and ejects your card clear across the room.

- You think you've got $100 in your account and go to take out $50, and the screen says: "Not in this lifetime." and laughs as you bang on the machine, trying desperately to get your card back that the machine has taken.

- You go to the ATM, and there's a picture of you a-la-"Most Wanted" staring forlornly at the ATM camera with a caption that reads: "Wanted for trying to get water from a dry well."

ummmmmm..I dont know what to think.........

This post belongs on a fail blog

^^ Diablo 2 thing.. I spent many years of my life pissing off people on hardcore.^^

PokerOwned Master
    nnnnnnoooooooo ccccccccccccllllllllllllllluuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uueeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

PokerOwned Master
    lol hhahahahah lolololololololololloolo hahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahahah

xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD hahahahahahaahaha this is funny videeo!!!!!!! lol DDDD

PokerOwned Demi-God
    lol.... i would love for some of the machines to actually do and say those things lol

PokerOwned God
    Not funnnyyyyyyy lessss type more videosssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss