Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $65968.45

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Zab

What the internet is saying about Casey Anthony

so true...

"And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

PokerOwned God
    hahaha this is a good 1 Zab . not yours i dont think but funny .

Corporal
    I watched every single second of this trial. My husband wanted to "play hookie" from work, about lunch time yesterday. He told his boss that I was having shortness of breathe and felt like I may pass out. Shouldn't of lied, because when the verdict came in, my blood-pressure shot through the roof and I was sweating, flushed, angry, and felt like the wind was knocked out of me. I even contemplated on taking a "vacation" to Orlando.

Zab
    Thing is... She's guilty as hell, but there's reasonable doubt..

So what do you do?
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

PokerOwned God
    Quote Originally Posted by Zab View Post
    Thing is... She's guilty as hell, but there's reasonable doubt..

So what do you do?
    yea i completely agree on that . shes guilty all the evidence points at it

Corporal
    One of the alternate jurors said he felt that she was involved, but as an accident.

I have 3 kids, if my child was involved in a death by accident, and it was from my own neglect, I would rat myself out. I would care less about what happened to me. The punishment I get in a court of law wouldn't even begin to describe how bad I would think I deserved to be treated. My reaction would be like "here I am, come get me and do what u want"

In the civil suits she is facing, your not allowed to plead the 5th. You have to answer honestly. Maybe she'll get convicted on purgery. (one can hope)

She'll get hers, all a matter of time

One thing we can all do is not pad her pockets. Boycott any media she tries to put out there and profit from.

PokerOwned Master
    Boy, I am glad I am not named Casey Anthony. It just leaves a bad taste in your mouth much like the O.J. Simpson debacle.
    Fortunately, the only good coming out of this is they are now trying to pass a law, saying you are committing a crime if you do
    not report your kid missing after one week. Sick that we need to make a law when it should be common sense.

PokerOwned Pro
    Lady is guilty. When your kid is "missing" you don't go out and party for 30 days. Jury made a mistake.

Private
    No doubt shes big time guilty, and for the jury they were downright idiots coming up with that not quilty verdict go figure!!!

Banned
    there was not enough evidence to convict her. sad but thats the way it goes in america

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast