Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70699.93

Knight-Lieutenant

Stop or Slow Down

A lawyer beats a traffic stop sign and gets pulled over by a sheriff’s deputy. He thinks he is smarter than the deputy because he has a better education. He decides to prove this to himself and have some fun at the deputy’s expense. “License and registration, please,” the deputy says. “What for?” he asks. The Deputy answers, “You didn’t come to a complete stop at the stop sign.” “I slowed down, and no one was coming,” he says. “You still didn’t come to a complete stop. License and registration, please.” “What’s the difference?” “The difference is, you have to come to a complete stop, that’s the law. License and registration, please!”
    He says, “If you can show me the legal difference between slow down and stop, I’ll give you my license and registration and you give me the ticket, if not you let me go and no ticket.” The deputy says, “Exit your vehicle, sir.” At this point, the deputy takes off his gloves, starts slapping the lawyer and says, “Do you want me to stop or just slow down?”

Sergeant Major
    lol thats a good 1

Private
    wow haha thats pre good