Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $61166.81

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Master Sergeant

Smile It's St. Patty's Day! Irish Jokes?

Here is one some of you may have seen before, but I thought it was a good one.

Mr. O'Toole and Mr. McDowell were at their favorite pub drinking a pint or two. Mr. O'Toole turned the conversation to a more serious subject.

"Mr. McDowell", Mr. O'Toole says, "we have been great friends for a very long time now, and I was wondering if ye could do me a favor sir?"

Mr. McDowell answers, "Why sure me true friend, indeed I will."

Mr. O'Toole continues, "If I should pass from this world before ye, could ye bring flowers and put over me grave?"

"That I'll do, that I'll do", Mr. McDowell answers. "Mr. O'Toole sir, if I should pass before ye, would you sprinkle a little Irish whiskey over me grave?"

"That I'll do, that I'll do", Mr. O'Toole says. "Hmmmm, Irish whiskey is it you say?"

"Yes, indeed, the finest if you please sir" Mr McDowell replies.

Mr. O'Toole says with a questioning manner, "Would ye mind if I let it pass through me kidneys first?"

Elite PokerOwned Member
    lol lol so funny

PokerOwned Master
    hahahahah i love st patricks day have fun get smashed then play poker......against me hahah

Knight-Lieutenant
    A ventriloquist is telling Irish jokes in Davy Byrne's pub in Grafton Street, Dublin, when, O'Leary, an irate Irishman stands up shouting, 'You're making out we're all dumb and stupid. I oughtta punch you in the nose.'

'I'm sorry sir, I...........'

'Not you,' says O'Leary, 'I'm talking to that little fella on your knee.'

Knight-Lieutenant
    Two Irish mothers, Kate and Lorna were talking about their sons.

Kate says, 'My Patrick is such a saint. He works hard, doesn't smoke, and he hasn't so much as looked at a woman in over two years.'

Lorna responds, 'Well, my Francis is a saint himself. Not only hasn't he not looked at a woman in over three years, but he hasn't touched a drop of liquor in all that time.'

'My word,' says Kate, 'You must be so proud.'

'I am,' announces Lorna, 'And when he's paroled next month, I'm going to throw him a big party.'

Knight-Lieutenant
    Haha nice one, read through the whole thing, was so funny.

Eh what is this??? Irish jokes not allowed on pokerowned

PokerOwned Master
    hahahahahaahahahah i think its funny how real irish think its funny that we look at them as leprechauns

Sergeant Major
    An Englishman, an Irishman and a Scotsman were reading a newspaper article about which nationalities' brains were for sale for transplant purposes. An Irishman's or a Scotsman's brain could be bought for £500 but an Englishman's brain cost £10,000. That proves,' said The Englishman, 'that Englishmen are much cleverer than Irishmen or Scotsmen.'
    'No it doesn't,' said The Irishman, 'it just means that an Englishman's brain has never been used.'

Master Sergeant
    ahha i never wear green always forget to wear some

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast